Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Life in the Driverís Seat (extended)

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Going to Wasaga Beach with my dear love. Day alone together 🥰😘

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I could spend the rest of my life on a beach. Sooooooooo elemental.

I am so glad he is starting to push back. He is pushing back for our sake. He told his sister and his mom, look I have a family and my wife is not going anywhere. We have been together 30 years you guys need to ď get itĒ. You know we are a couple like mom and dad are a couple . I am doing our plan tomorrow with MY WIFE.

You guys left the UK and came to Canada and left your families there and didnít even worry about it . Your parents got sick went to old age homes and died . You werenít even there .

His mom is coming to the realization they need a home .

Maybe...: I think she is blowing smoke to shut people up . My son said he is not visiting them until they go to a home .

My friend J was bit by a poisonous spider and is now on antibiotics.

Another tension headache. I have to work on my own today as no one can work with this headache God help me.

There are days I wish we could sue people who bring such stress to our lives . I have been suffering from panic attacks again . Even my medication and CBD oil isnít keeping control of this crap . Between my aunt dying ,my dad my other aunt ,my mom falling and my in-laws Iím about ready to go right back sh.t crazy . And the entitled arrogance of my In-law family is unbelievable like theyíre the only old people in the universe . We work 1 million hours a day have no time to ourselves or each other . This is all starting to get really old .

Well, my father-in-law wonít be going home probably ever . It seems part of the reason he fell is a mild stroke and they are sending him permanently into long term care .

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    Well, my father-in-law wonít be going home probably ever . It seems part of the reason he fell is a mild stroke and they are sending him permanently into long term care .
    Sorry to hear about the stroke.

But also glad that he will be in a care center - in a sense, a relief?. Now the MIL may need to either have daily caregivers in her home, or find assistive living too.

Originally Posted by luminousone
    Sorry to hear about the stroke.

But also glad that he will be in a care center - in a sense, a relief?. Now the MIL may need to either have daily caregivers in her home, or find assistive living too.
    Yes, it is a relief for everyone I think but him because he doesnít know what is happening nor does he like it . He wants to watch his sports all day and it isnít happening . He has also gone on a hunger strike until someone lets him out. And he wants family there 24/7 which isnít possible. The change is horrible in his estimation. He has dementia and Parkinsonís and PTSD from being in a war when he was a child and change has never been his favourite . And when faced with anything he didnít want to do he always bullied people into submission and this isnít working out well for him in his estimation .

My mother -in-law finds it a relief. She has had a hard time looking after him. But I think sheís going to find it a bit shocking because he was always her protector and buffer against the world .

Page 5 of 93 FirstFirst ... 2345678 ... LastLast

Videos

Maintaining A Strong Relationship

Detaching From a Malignant Man

Divorced Parents Prefer Technology and Social Media As Communication Tool

Wedding Jitters Could Be a Predictor for a Future Divorce

Botox Fights Depression And Makes You Feel Happier

Men Are More Sensitive than Women when Having Relationship Problems
Give Advice
Ask For Advice