Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread: Life in the Driverís Seat (extended)

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Letís shatter the illusion of integrity ~~Geddy Lee

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    My husbandĎs father fell today and is in the hospital . We have a plague of falling elderly people .

Well, they tried to get a CT scan of my father-in-law but he was so unruly they couldnít conduct one . Something tells me heís going to end up tied to his hospital bed again .

Happy long weekend fellow Canucks!

Well, our long weekend just went into the crapper. The sister in law pulled one of her insane tantrums again and he is going to help.

I hate his family and I am never seeing an of them again, ever, period.

They are driving my poor husband over the deep end. He was shaking and gasping and pacing. He said he is returning home today. That those people only give a shyte about themselves. And siblings are fighting because their parents donít have any sense . His sister is demanding that his supreme loyalty should be to his parents and heís like no, it is to my wife and my son and you donít have a family so you donít know the goddamn difference . Youíre not working right now and you canít even organize 2 parents . You get two months of year off I donít .

He told me I am really getting stressed out and I canít go to Mental Health because to be an officer I canít be trolling around Mental Health . I have to do this online college course I have my own job where they expect me to do 50,000 things I have my own business and I have a third job and possibilities at home . She has one job ,two months a year off her parents and one set of friends and canít organize shyte. What would they do if we were posted out or I was deployed nobody seems to think about that ??!!

😩😩😩😢😢😢😢 My poor darling.

I have the worst tension headache.

I just need someone to be with me. 😢

I'm sorry you are feeling so poopy. ❤️

Thanks. I am usually pretty tough but my body literally can take no stress anymore or I have diarrhea for weeks and I get tension headaches. It is just terrible. And how they treat him. ...:: I spent most of the afternoon crying or dragging my self around the grocery store. I had such a blinding tension headache I actually couldnít see and forgot half my groceries and went home . I had to go back into town to collect my son who I left at his games . We were supposed to go to the speedway tonight I still donít know if we can get in without hubby because itís a military appreciation night but my son still wants to go . I just want to sleep and cry. I am never like this anymore but his family is literally killing us. Even my son is blinding mad at his aunt and that NEVER happens.
    Originally Posted by itsallgrand
    I'm sorry you are feeling so poopy. ❤️

Page 4 of 22 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice