Open Club  ·  99 members  ·  Free

Journals

Life in the Driver’s Seat (extended)

So I got a call from J and I tell her about my A1 C drop and she’s like that’s not that much you know. It should have dropped to a 5 by how considering how little carbs and sugars you eat. 🙄😒 Way to be inspiring. Says the woman who can’t budge her A1 C lower than eight while on metformin. I’m not even on a medication to drop my A1 C. Sure I haven’t been able to exercise but I broke my friggin ankle. And it took your daughter 30 pounds and a year and a half to drop her A1 C from 8 to 6 while on metformin.

So, I think I am probably doing ok.

The flu is no joke people. Two previously healthy people 17 and 24 have died of the flu. They had no pre-existing conditions they just got the flu. Get your friggin vaccinations people. Seven years ago yesterday my grandfather died of complications of the flu. The flu is no joke.

Intriguing?

I think I finally know what is wrong with my in-laws. You know my hatred of diagnosing people when not trained.... but I was watching some videos by a psychiatrist on the symptoms of people who have suffered from narcissistic abuse. My husband ticks every box to a T . And very much so when he was younger. Then I saw a video on narcissistic in-laws by the same psychiatrist. And a lightbulb moment went off.