Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Life in the Driverís Seat (extended)

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Convention is fun this time. One beer too many. Will be out cold later . Donít drink often but a few times a year is fun/

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    I am really struggling right now. I havenít felt this bad in probably 3 years. I think I might be falling into a depression.
    I'm so sorry, Sera. You are in my prayers.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Thank you.

This convention had a lot of time for prayer and I do feel better . Not that this is my style but my husband has said he would run interference with my aunts . Really think everybody should handle their own families but Iím at a point where Iím done with these people.

I am back home again. It was a 5 day convention but I could only leave the daycare for 2 days.
    Originally Posted by luminousone
    I'm so sorry, Sera. You are in my prayers.

My mom fell again today and broke her hand . I give up between my mom and my dad and my in-laws all stubborn as sh*t. None of them have any clue what theyíre doing to us . Someone punch me in the face if I ever do this to my kid .

This guy has me pegged 100%.

Wow, we are getting old. The new base commander and chief joined the military AFTER my husband did. 🤦♀️

My in-laws 60th anniversary was OK . That was until it got to the part with my sister-in-lawís speech. She turns to me and says you will always be part of our family just know that . She mustíve seen the look on my face because Lord knows my face needs deliverance because it tells you exactly whatís on my mind no holds barred. I swear to God I almost laughed. And she says no no really . Not one word comes out of either one of his parents . She even had to make a point of showing me the anniversary plate she had made with my name before hers.

You are not impressing me girl . Uh huh. You know I am still mad about you cursing and swearing at my husband and treating him like shyte for almost a year . And spoiling last Thanksgiving and Christmas for everybody . Donít bother trying to weasel in that doesnít work with me .

I wish my mom lived closer. I am lonely without her.

No one should have the burden of completing you.

My brother is moving on from his broken marriage almost 6 years ago. He removed his wife from his work pension and made me the beneficiary.

Page 3 of 13 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice