Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425 ... LastLast

Thread: Life in the Driver’s Seat (extended)

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    [Register to see the link]

Excited for my Christmas gift .

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Is our relationship progressing to an end ? Every time I ask J to go to pick something she says yes and then the day before she says no I’ve already done it and there’s no point in going. This happened 10 times in a row. I’m just not going to bother inviting anymore.

Maybe she is just being nice to have a job.

3. 12-05-2019, 02:39 PM

Unless my husband becomes an officer we are posted to CTSATE in July. They need someone to teach at the school of aerospace and engineering.

I fully expect him to become an officer though and then we are here another year and a half.

Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    Is our relationship progressing to an end ? Every time I ask J to go to pick something she says yes and then the day before she says no I’ve already done it and there’s no point in going. This happened 10 times in a row. I’m just not going to bother inviting anymore.

Maybe she is just being nice to have a job.
    We did all go out with her and her daughter and my hubby and son. We went Christmas shopping. I just asked her straight out what was up with her lately. She basically said she hates going out when you need boots and coats and she was worried about her back ( it is getting MUCH better) She was sounding like an 80 year old lady. She is sounding depressed and not herself. She is ALWAYS “ worried” .

Anyway she went but text me 5 times while shopping to find out if I was finished. 😒 Since hurting her back she’s become an annoying nattery 90 year old woman. It is getting much better with Physio and Celebrex. I am still lifting all the children and my hand is not healing at all. It is still swollen more than two months after breaking it.

Seven more working days till holidays!

Is acting awful the new normal? What is with plague enthusiasts? If you threw menstrual blood at me or were glad to “ rattle my cage” or physically assaulted me for your lack sanity you would be facing jail time .

I could just cry, literally . I am so so exhausted. I dragged my poor sorry butt out last night to get groceries for the daycare . I wrote out HIS family’s overseas cards and MAILED them. He wanted me to pick up garbage tags while out. Fine I did. What do I find out this morning???? He left out my daycare groceries SO I CAN FREAKIN BUY THEM AGAIN! idiot!!

I did more with the kids last year. But I am so so so exhausted right now.

Tomorrow is Acadian Remembrance Day [Register to see the link]

Now my blood pressure is too low for my doctor’s liking . So I have to halve my medication.

Hahaha Jeebus he got the Julius Caesar special.

Page 22 of 31 FirstFirst ... 19202122232425 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice