Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Life in the Driverís Seat (extended)

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Originally Posted by itsallgrand
    That is severely warped, Sera!!

I'll never forget when I was in high school. My best friend at the time had a sister who was pregnant with her third child. She was early 20s at this time, her first she had as a teen. Each child had a different daddy, and she was getting married to her current ( the father of the third child).
    I'll never forget it as long as I live. I was at my friend's home, and her mom was on the phone screaming and crying.
    When she got off, she shares how the sister wanted to put the oldest child up for adoption because she didn't think she could handle three. She can't be serious?! Oh she was very serious about it.
    God , people like that are disgusting!!

She has always treated this child differently because sheís adopted and has severe ADHD. She was their first foster child and my SIL INSISTED they adopt her. They have two bio kids. I donít know what this poor little one will do. Her bio mom has 17 kids as she started having kids at 12 and she is developmentally delayed. All her kids have been taken away. My niece was her 5th. Truly I think she also treated her differently because she is indigenous and her own kids are blondes with blue eyes. 😡😡😡😡😡

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    My niece is Mohawk.

My mom and step dad are HORRIFIED at what is happening. My stepdad said heís never entering his sonís house again due to what his wife has done. And when youíre on the outs with him you never get back in , like ever. My mother said she will never talk to that woman again either she doesnít even have words for how horrified she is.

My mother was going to leave her some of her jewellery when she passed on but not any longer and I sure as shyte wonít be giving it to her after my mother passes either

I found a disability advocate to help my son get the federal disability tax credit!

My mom gets her hearing aids today. It will be so great she can hear !

Good God still working. Havenít stopped since yesterday AM at 6:30.

Finally home in bed. Ahhhhh

I worked 31 hours out of 48. That was insane Iím getting too old for that crap. I slept 10 hours last night and feel a bit better but still physically exhausted. Tonight is the squadron Christmas party such as it is. 🙄

Yup, been here 2 minutes and hate this party. Tíaint gonna be a long night.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    I worked 31 hours out of 48. That was insane Iím getting too old for that crap. I slept 10 hours last night and feel a bit better but still physically exhausted. Tonight is the squadron Christmas party such as it is. 🙄
    Oh my goodness! Hope you stay healthy!

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 171819202122 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice