Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Life in the Driverís Seat (extended)

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Last night for some unknown reason we lost cable. I am so tired of losing some service or another every single month in this place . Power service is crappy cable service is crappy ..... and we pay an arm and a leg for it .

Today Iím going to see my mom and have some mother and daughter in time which I very rarely get and she very rarely gets .

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I am staying another night with my mom.

For a short time current pic of me while we were on holiday.
    Last edited by ~Seraphim ~; 07-07-2019 at 08:57 AM.

I am home now and it is back to work tomorrow. 😒 Holidays are too short. I had a good time with my mom. I bought her some Birkenstockís and took her and my step dad out for supper.

I had the worst most embarrassing case of IBS driving down on Friday though . For the past two days Iíve taken like seven Imodium .

So I heard through the grapevine that my uncle has employment driving a bus in Vancouver . Great more access to people. Anyway I think itís about time his family found out exactly what he did . Maybe then they will leave me alone .

It is my auntís memorial tomorrow. Her bf is only allowing her kids at the memorial. 😓

Yesterday we had a barbeque with some really good friends that are being posted out . And exciting too they are giving us their fence ! So that will greatly help me with the daycare . Thatís the military life we all come and go . :( I am kind of happy for them because theyíve been here 10 years and theyíve hated every year of it .

Tomorrow I head out for a provincial convention at 6:30 AM . I am kind of scared to leave the girls in charge of the daycare but .... they know what theyíre doing it is just my anxiety . I am strongly considering though not doing the president position anymore and maybe quitting the organization altogether . What the two previous presidents wanted was a puppet and thatís not me . Plus Iíve had a few really rude and indirect socially faux pas kind of insults from both of them and Iím kind of done .

Now comes the grief of having been on holidays . Crappy paycheque . But pay at the end of the month will be awesome because it includes 12 days.

I am struggling a lot between conscience and logic . It has been bringing me to tears a lot . Why canít the negative crap of the past just go away . Really ,generation that created all this crap go away . I am so glad my son will never have to suffer for my massive crappy decisions . Iím not saying Iím a perfect parent and Iím sure Iíve made mistakes but I havenít made massive monumental life long horrific mistakes .

I am really struggling right now. I havenít felt this bad in probably 3 years. I think I might be falling into a depression.

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice