Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 19 of 22 FirstFirst ... 16171819202122 LastLast

Thread: Life in the Driverís Seat (extended)

Platinum Member
    Happy Happy Birthday Sera!!! Hope your day is wonderful! Enjoy your time with your mom.

Happy birthday!!!
    I almost missed this, but want to let you know how grateful I am to have known you this long.
    You are a giver with a great big heart. Sure hope you get a chance to get some spoiling for your 53. ❤️

Platinum Member
    Happy birthday :)))

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Thank you everyone! It is nice to know you all too! I am so grateful I got the opportunity to spend this day with my mom and brother. It has been years and years since this happened. ❤️

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Something sad my mom told me last night. Her brother had colon cancer and have to have emergency surgery. :(

I had a super nice birthday. I got to have lunch with my mom and brother something we havenít done in decades together. I had a great time with my mom. My brother has decided heís going to go independent. ( he is a financial advisor) His present employer will probably sue him but he doesnít care.

We also got a beautiful picture of the three of us❤️

And as I predicted my mother-in-law had put herself in the hospital by not taking her medications again thatís three times this year. She stopped taking her blood pressure and heart medication again. And gave her self pulmonary oedema ,blood pressure over 200 and set off her A fib. 🙄🙄🙄🙄🙄

That stupid old woman will never learn.

🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬🤬

My step brotherís wife just signed parental rights back to a girl they adopted from CAS 15 YEARS AGO AT BIRTH!!!! !!! My step brother is refusing to do so . I am never speaking to that woman again. A more disgusting thing Iíve never heard of. 😡😡😡😡

That is severely warped, Sera!!

I'll never forget when I was in high school. My best friend at the time had a sister who was pregnant with her third child. She was early 20s at this time, her first she had as a teen. Each child had a different daddy, and she was getting married to her current ( the father of the third child).
    I'll never forget it as long as I live. I was at my friend's home, and her mom was on the phone screaming and crying.
    When she got off, she shares how the sister wanted to put the oldest child up for adoption because she didn't think she could handle three. She can't be serious?! Oh she was very serious about it.

Give Advice
Ask For Advice