Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 111213141516 LastLast

Thread: Life in the Driverís Seat (extended)

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    5 years ago today my son got his official Autistic diagnosis.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    My dr wants to put me on a high blood pressure medication and increase my anti anxiety med. EKG and full blood work.

Resurrection

I canít believe how Iíve changed over the past few years . I would say Iím no longer depressed . Today when we were out for supper I heard one of my ď Emo death songsĒ I had no feeling about it whatsoever . I have even played some of my what I would call death songs and again no feeling whatsoever . I think I have been finally resurrected . That was definitely a sad 30+ years of a destroyed human being.

Now I am dealing with the physical damage now that I have dealt with the emotional damage .

One Day to be that golden bird .

I have to say Iím rather proud of myself . I was talking to J today and she mentioned needing to get to Walmart . She canít go with her oldest daughter because the daughterís husband is an a hole . And she mentioned being ticked off with his whole vendetta . I however did not offer to take her to Walmart ! Not my problem . Proud of myself. Instead I spent the morning decorating the front of my house and putting out my new chrysanthemums . ❤️

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    I have to say Iím rather proud of myself . I was talking to J today and she mentioned needing to get to Walmart . She canít go with her oldest daughter because the daughterís husband is an a hole . And she mentioned being ticked off with his whole vendetta . I however did not offer to take her to Walmart ! Not my problem . Proud of myself. Instead I spent the morning decorating the front of my house and putting out my new chrysanthemums . ❤️
    I'm jealous. I live in a climate where it's next to impossible to grow anything. I keep trying because I'm an optimist, but the plants die every time.

Good for you for keeping your boundaries.

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    I'm jealous. I live in a climate where it's next to impossible to grow anything. I keep trying because I'm an optimist, but the plants die every time.

Good for you for keeping your boundaries.
    I have a lot of hostas planted. But I have two great big huge wrought iron planters out front that my mom had at her house and every season I change the plants in them . So in spring I put out spring flowers in the fall I put chrysanthemums and at Christmas time thereís Christmas foliage in there .

Itís too bad you live in an area where you canít grow things . :(

Yeah, Iím really glad Iím doing more things for me . Thereís only so much you can do for others before you become a detriment to yourself .

In two days my son will be 22!! Where did the time go!!

God , I canít stand my husbandís family.

It is my FILís 87th Birthday today.

Yesterday mine and Jís friendship felt completely normal. We laughed and last night we went out for supper.

The hospital did something very sweet for my FILís birthday. They got him a non alcoholic beer and a piece of cake. What they probably didnít tell the hospital is that this man drank daily for decades. At least almost 6 decades. Not to the point of drunk but he drank daily. Apparently that is an old people European thing. So I am sure that didnít add to his mood at first.

.........:

So , I fell asleep at 6:30. Not sure how. Have been awake since 2 with my 2 fractures annoying the crap out of me.

Page 14 of 16 FirstFirst ... 111213141516 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice