Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Life in the Driver’s Seat (extended)

Platinum Member
    What a shock - I know you are so close! I'm glad you are spending as much time as possible with her. The journal sounds like a great idea.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    Thank you! ❤️
    Originally Posted by luminousone
    What a shock - I know you are so close! I'm glad you are spending as much time as possible with her. The journal sounds like a great idea.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I think I am processing a little more today . I did have to go to the dentist though which was a living hell . Had a filling replaced but while they were trying to trim down the filling for my bite apparently I bit my tongue about seven times which hurts like hell . I had just had enough when I got my car I threw my purse down and sat on the ground and cried .

My brother told his kids about their Nana and they all broke down in tears. My son never discusses big emotions nor does my husband. It is a very difficult life as an empath with people who don’t communicate emotion. Or is it better for me?

My fav priest is moving onto another congregation and Parish . 😓 he really is the most gentle, sweet and compassionate person .

One of the wives came over to be with me for a bit on Sunday and she was saying with all of your bad luck recently she’s not sure maybe the universe is trying to tell me something . It’s trying to test how strong I really am.

I only hope I can live up to being the roles my mom will want me to take up. I am not sure I can be the family matriarch. But as she said I taught you all that is important and all that I know before you left home . You will be fine. You know everything you need to know to do well.

She is one of two people who can “ handle “ me. I can be very passionate and exhausting. She said you sometimes overwhelm people, friends, just devour them up you have to dial back .

And the only other person that can handle me as ME is my husband .

I am going to close my business on my birthday which is on a Friday this year and head out after I close on the Thursday night and spend my birthday with my mom .

My emotions are up-and-down and all around . 😓

I will never understand how complete SCUM like my father‘s brother is still alive and beautiful people like my mother have to die .

Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    I will never understand how complete SCUM like my father‘s brother is still alive and beautiful people like my mother have to die .
    God needs people like your Mother to help him with his plan. He does not need your father's brother... Satan will be getting him.

Thank- you. A beautiful thing to say.
    Originally Posted by Camber 2019
    God needs people like your Mother to help him with his plan. He does not need your father's brother... Satan will be getting him.

Originally Posted by ~Seraphim ~
    Thank- you. A beautiful thing to say.

Any time - God Bless!

Page 12 of 16 FirstFirst ... 9101112131415 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice