Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Falling for the wrong guy?

Leave the situation and don't pursue it. Don't get involved with a coworker because it's awkward when you're at the workplace and it could end badly yet you still have to work with the guy! It will never be out of sight out of mind.

He's already on the rebound.

Why do you fall for men who don't treat you right? Because you believe this is it and this is all you deserve. Respect yourself, be kind to yourself, know your self-worth, know you deserve the best and never settle for mediocre men. Only be with a classy guy. Everyone else is a big reject. Tell yourself you can afford to be very picky and choosy. Convince yourself of this.

Originally Posted by Chick98
    I have feelings for my coworker, but heís going through a messy breakup- the (ex) girlfriend also works at the same place. Last week he asked me over to talk and we drank and talked and we have a real connection. Weíve both experienced similar things in our lives and have the same interests, and we really click. He expressed an interest in me and then we spent the night together, though nothing sexual happened. Since then he seems to be pretending like it hasnít happened and is trying to get back with his ex? Do I leave the situation or do I pursue it? Why do I always fall for men who donít treat me right?
    Thankyou to everyone thatís offered advice on this- youíre all pretty much saying the same thing! Itís a reality check I didnít want but definitely needed. Iíll keep my distance!

Originally Posted by Chick98
    Thankyou to everyone thatís offered advice on this- youíre all pretty much saying the same thing! Itís a reality check I didnít want but definitely needed. Iíll keep my distance!
    Best to remain professional.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice