Does he want to be more than friends?

Twisted89

I I have a guy friend and he likes to bug me when we see each other which is fine i like to bug back as well one night not long ago he gave me a hug and then rubbed his hand up and down my back i didnt say anything and when i was ready to go home he gave me another hug. Was he trying to send me a a message?

He seems awfully forward and I think it's disrespectful for him to rub his hand up and down your back and give you yet another hug. Either he sees he can get away with it or he'll do more in the future with you. As long as you don't say anything, he will continue. If you're comfortable with what he is doing and remain silent all the while, then no change. If you're curious, why don't you ask him if he wants a relationship with you as girlfriend-boyfriend material or if he just enjoys getting physical with you? You won't know unless you get straight answers from him from the beginning. Never receive mixed messages. Get clear cut answers from the get go so there is no misunderstanding whatsoever.

Are you in high school together? How do you know each other? It sounds like friends. When a guy is interested he'll ask you out on a date.

I have a guy friend and he likes to bug me when we see each other which is fine i like to bug back as well one night not long ago he gave me a hug

If he's not asking you out or asking you to do something with him then just assume he's only being friendly and shut down any actions that cross platonic relationship boundaries. If you do that, if you keep that rule for yourself then you will never have to wonder if he's sending you some signal. After all, if he asks you out, he's at the very least attracted to you. If he just gives you ambiguous signals then you can safely assume that it means nothing to YOU.

Archived