Please help

Arhodes3

So, back in 2015 I met this guy. He came up trying to talk to me but I kept waking thinking he was going inside the job. As I always seem him by some chick walking her to her car after work, driving her home, and sitting next to her. I didn't think he was coming up to talk to me since most men avoid me cause I'm socially awkward. So later on one of his friends pointed to me and said what about her. And that's when he said I tried and she walked away. I'm trying to get my life together, I don't have time for the ************* head games. That's when his friend laughed and said calm down. From then on he hated me he would slam things down by me. Even when I tried to go up to him. Then one day he was gone. Now I don't know what's going on. 4 years later all I can do is think about him. What I don't get is I don't know him that well. But it's driving me crazy all I do is think about him. I try to occupy myself but then I get overwhelmed thinking about what would have been if I wouldn't have walked off. Sometimes I pray and cry. I know he's not thinking of me. I know he probably not even thinking of me or even remember me. Please help I don't know what to do.

Your insecurity, self loathing, and obsessing over something that happened 4 years ago needs to be addressed by a therapist. A good talk with a counselor will do you some good, and help you deal with these obsessive thoughts. If not you will always be stuck. get some help, and you will be able to go forward in a more positive way. Life is too short, time to take action.

Archived