Need Advice

yamajii89

Ok so recently i've been spending a lot of time with my Girl Best friend, she sleeps in my house almost everyday because she dosent really have a home now (long story).

anyways i've had some history with her i've known her for 10 years now, and that i think im starting to feel some sexual attraction towards her. cant quite put my feelings on it yet but im pretty sure i want to do it with her. Im not sexless by any means, its just that i cant make a move or i dont know how to make a move or even if i should make a move.

i dont hang out with my friends anymore usually i hang out with my clients, business meetings and my gym buddies. and i sleep with a few woman every now and then but not since she moved in.

she's quite sexual as well she's always open about her sex life its almost like 50% of our conversation.

if this was some other girl i wouldve done something by now.

recently we've been just cuddling. but she dosent thing too anything romantic about it i think. neither do i just something physical we share.

im a little sleepy while writing this i know my English is all over the place sorry about that.

Are you worried you would be exploiting her unfortunate situation? That she's just handy right now that she's staying with you? Why not wait until she gets back on her feet and moves out so there is no room for misinterpretation of your advances. Does she have a job? Pay rent? Can she move home to her parents or relatives?

Ok so recently i've been spending a lot of time with my Girl Best friend, she sleeps in my house almost everyday because she dosent really have a home now (long story). i sleep with a few woman every now and then but not since she moved in.

If your lifetime goal is to eventually find a lifetime partner, what are your must-haves and dealbreakers for who that person will be? What little you write about her, I'm guessing she's not financially stable and she seems to enjoy sex in short-term relationships. If she shared chemistry with you, do you share the same lifetime goals, i.e. wanting children or not, marriage or no marriage, living forever where you do or open to moving, relationship boundaries?

Those are things to think about before considering entering into a romance with her. Just know that once that boundary is crossed, if you had sex and then things ended, that retaining a close friendship will be out of the question if you expect a new girlfriend to be okay with you spending a lot of time with a lady you once had sex with.

You do realize that she is using you as a place to stay, right? Did she have a recent breakup? If she is telling you about her sex life (the one that DOESN'T include you), I don't think that she is really into you sexually.

Archived