Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: He said he liked me then acted normal?

He said he liked me then acted normal?

So thereís a guy I like in my class. We used to flirt all the time and everyone else noticed it too. We spoke on facebook for a little bit and he told me he liked me and I did say I fancy him back. It was going great for a few days still flirting.. Then all of a sudden a few days later we go back to school and heís very different with me, much less flirting and more just friendly chat, but on facebook a few days before he was telling me he liked me and would love to take me out soon, and how he wishes he could have ďcuddlesĒ and what not. We used to flirt all the time in person but after we confessed we liked eachother itís like nothing was even said and heís just talking to me like iím a friend now? Iím so confused because I thought it was going somewhere. Why would he say he liked me if heís just going to stop flirting and act like nothing was said? I know he doesnít have a girlfriend or anything because he told me. How can he say he likes me then act so normal?

Platinum Member
    Well...when he said he wanted to ask you out, what did you say?
    I think telling someone you want cuddles is weird, though...

I said yeah sure, then we were going to arrange something in the coming days. I know itís odd but it kind of shows he had some sort of intention there so itís weird heís saying all that acts like nothing was even said...

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by megancontess
    I said yeah sure, then we were going to arrange something in the coming days. I know itís odd but it kind of shows he had some sort of intention there so itís weird heís saying all that acts like nothing was even said...
    If he has stopped flirting and talking to you like he respects you -- then that's a good sign. I would wait to see what happens this weekend and if he doesn't make a move i would ask HIM out. He does't have to flirt because now he knows you are interested.

He talks to me just like Iím a friend now though. He hasnít said anything at school about the chat we had where we said we liked eachother and he hasnít messaged me on facebook either, he messaged me something we spoke about at school but that was it. Iím just unsure if he actually does like me or if heís just playing a game

Platinum Member
    He likes the attention. I think that if he really wanted to date you, he would have asked long ago.

Maybe he has a gf? The "cuddles" comment is strange for someone you haven't even dated. Maybe, he is only wants something physical.

Yeah, it seems he did just want something physical but iíd be fine with that too like casual dating sort of thing. Maybe he thought I wanted something seeious though

Bronze Member
    If he doesn't follow up and ask you out, maybe it's sort of an ego boost for him. Some guys just flirt and never ask you out, they like the thrill but don't make real plans.

I donít know if he actually likes me though. He might have just been saying it.

Bronze Member
    He is just an immature guy. They do that. When you are school-aged, people are wishy-washy with their feelings and go from one to the next quite easily.

If you really like him, ask him when you are going to go out! Take the initiative!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice