Ex come back

RemEd

Hey guys. My ex who we broke up about two years ago cause she developed feelings for another guy recently contacted me wanting to see me. We had not spoken for almost 1 and half years but we got talking recently. She confessed to me she still loves me even though I found out she was involved with a married guy even though she assures me she ended the affair. Am crazy about this woman she is the one who I must say makes my heart skip a bit hairs on my body stand every time I hear her name let alone see her . But here is my predicament recently we got to talking and she confessed she was a few months pregnant n the dude responsible is not in the picture and he doesn't know abt the married guy. She wants me to be the father of her kid in every aspect. I honestly love this lady but a kid in the pic I feel is to soon but I also don't want to let her go

Hey guys. My ex who we broke up about two years ago cause she developed feelings for another guy recently contacted me wanting to see me. We had not spoken for almost 1 and half years but we got talking recently. She confessed to me she still loves me even though I found out she was involved with a married guy even though she assures me she ended the affair. Am crazy about this woman she is the one who I must say makes my heart skip a bit hairs on my body stand every time I hear her name let alone see her . But here is my predicament recently we got to talking and she confessed she was a few months pregnant n the dude responsible is not in the picture and he doesn't know abt the married guy. She wants me to be the father of her kid in every aspect. I honestly love this lady but a kid in the pic I feel is to soon but I also don't want to let her go

uhhmmm... No?!

She was cheating on you with a married man? And wants you raise their love child?

I get you love her, but she really doesn't value anyone but herself. If she did she would not have cheated on you. She would not have messed with another women's husband and she wouldn't selfishly look you up because she's running out of options.

These are the consequences of her actions.

You take her in, she'll ultimately have no respect for you for having done so.

This woman is a hot mess who's only coming to you now because she has nobody else to be a dad to her kid.

The married guy sure won't. Her baby's dad isn't interested. That leaves you, her third choice but probably the only sucker who will fall for it.

Wake up, my man.

I'm just wondering what's wrong with your body. Re: heart skipping and hair standing. She seems an unusual choice. I think if you're this deep into it and can't seem to keep to yourself, anyone telling you otherwise isn't going to matter at all and you already know deep down the answers to all your questions. She's not good for you.

She sounds like a real prize!

What are you thinking! She dumps you for someone else-reason to NEVER speak to her again- and she also gets involved with a married man. She sounds great!

Now, that these guys are done with her, she has coming running back to her ex doormat, to help raise her kid. Does she even know who the father is?

Where is your self respect! You should have blocked her long ago. You are a fool if you consider a return. She does not respect you.

In my best ESPN voice

C'mon man!!

Are you for real man? This chick comes running to you to be her baby daddy after her partner and other man won't do it? You seriously need your head examined if you give this more than two seconds of thought... Sheesh... Run dude thank me later for saving your life.

She just wants to use you to financially support and raise her kid.

I bet my paycheck if you are gullible enough to take her back, she'll be cheating on you as soon as she loses the baby weight. Leaving you home to watch the kid while she "visits a friend".

Please, don't be her sucker.

I wanted to chime in here with some great insights but it looks like the board has it covered.

I get you have a lot of feelings for her. Feelings confuse a lot of us into doing stupid things. Getting involved with her again and especially now that there's a baby in the picture = STUPID THING.

Anyway we're all going to beat a dead horse if we keep shouting the resounding RUN FOR YOUR LIFE at you, so I'll be on my merry way.

Holy sh1t! Are you serious? Give your head a shake. She's phoning you because she wants a daddy for her love child, not because she actually wants you. There's a line in an old Who song - wont get fooled again - dont be that guy. What a terrible idea it would be to sign up to act as father to some other guy's child.

Girl dumps you for another guy= bye, a cheater deserves nothing.

Involved with a married man = has no class or morals nor does she respect relationships

Girl is now pregnant wanting a father figure after being tossed aside by baby daddy and married man... UH how are you even thinking about this???

Stay the hell away, she's just using you. Don't be a chump, it's just so cringey. :O

Block her and move forwards with your life!

She is still a cheater.

She is also a home wrecker.

If she was is still in love with you, why is she with someone else and cheating on them.

She knows you’re a safe bet and can raise the child, it’s not because she is in love with you.

• 2 weeks later...
In my best ESPN voice

C'mon man!!

Are you for real man? This chick comes running to you to be her baby daddy after her partner and other man won't do it? You seriously need your head examined if you give this more than two seconds of thought... Sheesh... Run dude thank me later for saving your life.

This is a total "C'mon man!!!" situation.

This woman is a dumpster fire. Never talk to her again.

You're welcome.

Archived