Does this make me look bad

It's only selfish if you don't earn your keep any way you can. If you contribute to the household by helping to the best of your ability, your efforts will demonstrate your sincerity and gratitude. In this case, it wouldn't be selfish to rely on your family financially.

I would try to help around house I'm not much at doing laundry. I keep getting denied disability at appeals council will start a new claim say i can do unskilled work.

What does your doctor say? You may need to have more backup/input from another psychiatrist, perhaps another doctor or so who has treated you and feels (and is willing to submit paperwork stating) that you need disability funds.

You really need to rectify this and get the benefits you need. Don't intend to rely on family forever because you never know what may happen.

You need to apply for social services. That will help you with health care, mental heath, housing, food, help with job training/placement. You can not leech off people indefinitely, it will cause resentment. You need to get a definitive diagnosis. If no doctor will certify you, you will have to take whatever "unskilled labor" they offer or you may be denied social services benefits.

My ex of two months said that we slept together one time and i looked in his windows. We slept together the first night we met then he messaged me twice to ask me spend night and ask come over . I came over 4 additional times and had sex three times. He said i pushed myself off on him while another girl was in his bedroom who was his real gf. He is friends with my cousin and the girl who he left me for is best friends with my cousin. How do it prove I'm telling the truth

Yes! How are you able to have sex with a random guy but not get work even part time?

Depends on what you mean by relying on them... ideally, you want to doing everything you can do to get support for your situation such as ensuring you are doing therapy, medication, contributing around the house, figuring out what programs are available to help you become a productive member of society within your own realm of possibility.

Archived