LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Proving telling truth

Proving telling truth

My ex of two months said that we slept together one time and i looked in his windows. We slept together the first night we met then he messaged me twice to ask me spend night and ask come over . I came over 4 additional times and had sex three times. He said i pushed myself off on him while another girl was in his bedroom who was his real gf. He is friends with my cousin and the girl who he left me for is best friends with my cousin. How do it prove I'm telling the truth

You donít need to prove it to anyone, nor should you try. Why waste your time?

Platinum Member
    I'm sorry, maybe I am just tired but I need someone (indea08) to translate this story for me, I can't make heads or tails of it!

OP, what is it exactly you need to prove to him?

It sounds like you were the other woman, based on what you wrote. I'm sorry he used you for sex and is now lying about what occurred. Sadly, you can't prove his claim isn't true. I would stop speaking or involving yourself with this guy moving forward. His girlfriend will have to make her own decisions about what she believes.

I'm not sure if was other woman or had relationship in our own right. The girl in question that was supposedly with him while i was talked to me and said they were getting back together and not trying to imply they were together while we were

I just want family believe that I'm telling truth and that we were together but not together at very least . Some sort of item not just sex.

Unless you both agreed you were in an exclusive relationship, you weren't. What you described sounds like meeting up for casual sex. I think you are telling the truth of your perspective, but I do not think it is the objective truth.

Fortunately perhaps... we can't force anyone to believe in anything or anyone. But a person can appear more believable than others based on his/her actions and words. You seem to have set yourself up and associated yourself with characters who don't appear very believable either and it's your word against theirs. You've put yourself in a position where there is no way for you to prove anything - even your integrity within this relationship. It's not certain whether this man you were seeing or sleeping with is a person of integrity either so you have no one to vouch for you.

It's a good idea to start associating with people you trust over a longer period of time. Don't sell yourself so short and don't agree to do things that don't make you feel good in the long run.

He basically broke up with me through my cousin said it's over and getting with the other girl. We were exclusive together

Platinum Member
    Why does your family - beyond your cousin, who's his friend and already heard - need to know any of this?

I wouldn't worry about proving yourself to anyone. You owe nobody an explanation.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice