Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Proving telling truth

He's not "your ex", he's a random hookup. You don't need to prove anything to anyone. Stop communicating with him and his "real gf". Block and delete them both from all your social media and messaging apps. He did not "leave anyone for you". You hooked up 4 times. Also focus on getting your physical and mental health as well as your life in order: [Register to see the link]
    Originally Posted by Rigglandhudd
    I came over 4 additional times and had sex three times. He said i pushed myself off on him while another girl was in his bedroom who was his real gf.

I still dont get the point

Platinum Member
    Is it selfish to rely on family while unable to work or get disabiliy.? Even if that may mean always relying on them? I can't concentrate,memory issues, completing tasks difficult, understand ing instructions
    Perhaps look at your other posts to clarify your “memory” issues???

I just want family believe that I'm telling truth and that we were together but not together at very least . Some sort of item not just sex.
    It's your word against his. From your other post it would seem that your family has good reason to question your views on a given situation. Let go of whether or not they believe you, it doesn't matter, and focus on improving your overall mental wellness.

He basically broke up with me through my cousin said it's over and getting with the other girl. We were exclusive together
    If your cousin is willing to position himself in the middle and deliver such a message, then he has lousy judgment and isn't worth proving anything to.

I'd walk away from this and let the bad company enjoy one another. If cousin were to badmouth you to family, that would speak of him, not you.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice