Proving telling truth

Rigglandhudd

My ex of two months said that we slept together one time and i looked in his windows. We slept together the first night we met then he messaged me twice to ask me spend night and ask come over . I came over 4 additional times and had sex three times. He said i pushed myself off on him while another girl was in his bedroom who was his real gf. He is friends with my cousin and the girl who he left me for is best friends with my cousin. How do it prove I'm telling the truth

It sounds like you were the other woman, based on what you wrote. I'm sorry he used you for sex and is now lying about what occurred. Sadly, you can't prove his claim isn't true. I would stop speaking or involving yourself with this guy moving forward. His girlfriend will have to make her own decisions about what she believes.

Unless you both agreed you were in an exclusive relationship, you weren't. What you described sounds like meeting up for casual sex. I think you are telling the truth of your perspective, but I do not think it is the objective truth.

Fortunately perhaps... we can't force anyone to believe in anything or anyone. But a person can appear more believable than others based on his/her actions and words. You seem to have set yourself up and associated yourself with characters who don't appear very believable either and it's your word against theirs. You've put yourself in a position where there is no way for you to prove anything - even your integrity within this relationship. It's not certain whether this man you were seeing or sleeping with is a person of integrity either so you have no one to vouch for you.

It's a good idea to start associating with people you trust over a longer period of time. Don't sell yourself so short and don't agree to do things that don't make you feel good in the long run.

He's not "your ex", he's a random hookup. You don't need to prove anything to anyone. Stop communicating with him and his "real gf". Block and delete them both from all your social media and messaging apps. He did not "leave anyone for you". You hooked up 4 times. Also focus on getting your physical and mental health as well as your life in order: https://www.enotalone.com/forum/showthread.php?t=560484&p=7141033&viewfull=1#post7141033

I came over 4 additional times and had sex three times. He said i pushed myself off on him while another girl was in his bedroom who was his real gf.
Is it selfish to rely on family while unable to work or get disabiliy.? Even if that may mean always relying on them? I can't concentrate,memory issues, completing tasks difficult, understand ing instructions

Perhaps look at your other posts to clarify your “memory” issues???

I just want family believe that I'm telling truth and that we were together but not together at very least . Some sort of item not just sex.

It's your word against his. From your other post it would seem that your family has good reason to question your views on a given situation. Let go of whether or not they believe you, it doesn't matter, and focus on improving your overall mental wellness.

He basically broke up with me through my cousin said it's over and getting with the other girl. We were exclusive together

If your cousin is willing to position himself in the middle and deliver such a message, then he has lousy judgment and isn't worth proving anything to.

I'd walk away from this and let the bad company enjoy one another. If cousin were to badmouth you to family, that would speak of him, not you.

Archived