Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Thread: Here again. Updates in relation to previous situation and further advice needed

I think this response is far too harsh and unecessary. A personal attack on what you deem to be me causing drama, is unfair. I am going through an awful lot. I simply came here to update and post my feelings. I will not be using this forum again. I appreciate honesty, but kicking somebody when they are down isn’t what I’m here for.

Originally Posted by Chloej123
    Honestly, I would absolutely love to be able to delete Instagram for a week. Unfortunately part of my work is influencing, and many clients I meet through it. My agency also maintains we have to have a strong social media presence, so as much as I would thinj this therapeutic for me, i also worry then about loss of business, as such.

Thank you also again for you response x
    I am not familiar with instagram, but can't you block someone from viewing your page?

Silver Member
    Originally Posted by Chloej123
    I think this response is far too harsh and unecessary. A personal attack on what you deem to be me causing drama, is unfair. I am going through an awful lot. I simply came here to update and post my feelings. I will not be using this forum again. I appreciate honesty, but kicking somebody when they are down isn’t what I’m here for.
    OP - you can add user profiles to an "Ignore" list. They can still add comments to your thread but you won't see anything they post.

Silver Member
    Originally Posted by reinventmyself
    I am not familiar with instagram, but can't you block someone from viewing your page?
    Yes you can quite easily.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910

Give Advice
Ask For Advice