Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is he lying to me? If yes, why then?

Hi boltnrun,
    I know this guy in person. We've been classmates but "the relationship" started when he was abroad.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by leseine7
    This is really uncalled for, Billie28. Are you purposely trying to troll OP? She's allowed to say she loves someone if that's what she feels. It's not a lie just because you can't relate. She also stated up front that she preferred not to get the harsh "advice" and it seems like you feel the need to kick her while she's down. You definitely do not need to put in your two cents on a thread if you can't think of something useful to say and get off on making someone feel worse.

This is the kind of reaction that can be super toxic on these forums. OP is going through something confusing and clearly she knows him if she's been dating him for 6 months. Come on.
    Sorry you think that.
    Yes the OP is allowed to say how she feels but she needs to realise that this is not love but some sort of dependence / infatuation with a fantasy .
    And my comment was not to kick someone while they are down but to bring them back to reality.

She clearly imo doesn’t know him because she has not dated him at all.
    She has chatted online only.

I believe my comment to be very useful and others since have said similar.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Peace of mind
    Hi boltnrun,
    I know this guy in person. We've been classmates but "the relationship" started when he was abroad.
    In what capacity did you know him?
    And I’m guessing the contact between you started when he newly arrived in another country and had not yet established a friend base? Right? Is his move there permanent?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice