Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is he just not that interested?

I mean this in the most compassionate way: Steer clear of him. This person has warning signs all over his forehead, pasted on his front and written on his back and he reeks of issues. 1) It took him months to ask you out, 2) he made offhand comments about a date not feeling like a date during the date (seems insecure), 3) he was far too overly concerned about how others see/perceive him (too soon and seeming to self-involved), 4) he doesn't follow through (unless I'm not understanding correctly, you did ask him to let you know when he was free)

If you haven't heard from him, it's time to let go. Life is too short for this.
    Last edited by Rose Mosse; 06-23-2019 at 12:58 PM.

I don't get why everyone is pointing to him as the one who dropped the ball. You invited him to dinner, he responded 'definitely,' but then you never followed through and set a place and time. Why not do that?

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by SarahUK

He messaged me as soon as I got home to say he had a nice time and wanted to see me again. Three days later, he messaged me again, apologised for not contacting me sooner and asked what my impressions were of him and he said "I think you're great and I'd really like to spend more time with you".

At this point, I thought it was my cue to suggest something. I asked if he'd like to meet again for dinner and to tell me when hes free. He said "definitely!" but that was the end of it and he never suggested anything.
    Originally Posted by SarahUK

I don't really have an incredibly high level of interest in him
    Yeah, the ball is in his court.

If me, I'd just let this go, he sounds quite insecure, passive and elusive.

Why? You asked if he'd like to meet again and to let you know when he's free.

He responds "defintely' but neglected to tell you when he's free (liked you asked) and you have heard nothing since.

Not sure what he expects, if anything -- that you're gonna chase him down asking again when he's free?

No no and no.

If he were interested, he would have given you dates when he's he's free when you originally asked five days ago and together you could have made a plan.

So just drop it, no need to be dramatic or send him some sort of covert message by deleting or blocking him from anything, that's just your ego talking. Just let it go.

If he ever gets in touch again, see how you feel then, but you said you're not all that interested in him either so not sure why this should even bother you enough to start a thread about it.

It seems you are both on the exact same page -- not interested.
    Last edited by katrina1980; 06-24-2019 at 10:02 AM.

Multiple accounts are not allowed. Thread closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice