Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Conclusion/ Exploring the idea that I am Autistic as well

Generally stress is the emotional response to adapting to changes in your environment. And anxiety is a fear of the unknown.

Stress levels are relative to the amount work necessary to adapt to these changes. A person who is less flexible and more fearful of change will generally deal with more stress in certain situations.

Someone who is stressed in social situations is due to the unpredictable nature of human behavior. Recognizing that is something they canít control and simply trusting those around them, can have a profound affect on their stress levels.

Treating the stress or anxiety with medication can ease the symptoms but does not solve the problem. This is generally why dosage is increased overtime, they havenít dealt with what brought up the stress to begin with.

I have found therapy to have had a profound affect on my life. Good luck on your journey.

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    I have had almost 4 years of therapy due to my abuse . Focusing on my PTSD. Believe me I am vastly improved.

Complex neurological or psychological problems are best addressed in person with your physician. Mental and physical health is too important for a DIY approach.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice