Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: He is not that into me. Delete him from social media?

Bronze Member

He is not that into me. Delete him from social media?

I went on a date yesterday and I thought that it went very well. He messaged me almost right away after the date thanking me for the date and heís sorry for ending it abruptly (he had a train to catch). I replied. Today he didnít messaged me but I messaged him. He replied right away and we had a conversation. At the end we were talking about wine and he said that next time I should bring the wine and I replied just name the time and place. He just sent emojis.. I was like okay... I guess he not into me then.

The question is should I delete him from Snapchat? I added him before meeting him. I donít see any point of having him on Snapchat now when he never sends any pictures (at least not to me) and we are never going to meet again. He keeps checking when I post something in my story though. Or is it petty of me to delete him just because he didnít ask me out again? He told me that he doesnít play any games and that he doesnít wait to message a girl right away and setting up a new date. So I kind of took the hint that heís not interested. I'm going on vacation next Thursday and when I get back, he's is leaving for three weeks. It's his bday tomorrow and he also knows that I am working. He could ask to see me before I leave for vacation next week but he hasn't asked. He also didn't give me his phone number. We are only talking through Snapchat.

Wait until after your vacation. If you don't hear from him by then, write him off.

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by SarahLancaster
    Wait until after your vacation. If you don't hear from him by then, write him off.

I could wait until after my vacation but then I will just think about it, and what is the point? He's leaving on vaction the moment I get back.

Stop messaging him completely(initiating convos). This guy already made it clear what his methods are. If he walks the talk, he'll contact you. You're making it way too easy and seeming way too clingy. Work on your game a little. Also, meet other men. This is a poor representation of a good date if this is the way he communicates with you. Don't think so highly of him.

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by Rose Mosse
    Stop messaging him completely. This guy already made it clear what his methods are. If he walks the talk, he'll contact you. You're making it way too easy and seeming way too clingy. Work on your game a little. Also, meet other men. This is a poor representation of a good date if this is the way he communicates with you. Don't think so highly of him.
    Honestly, I just want to delete him because I know I'll just think about it. I'm also feeling a bit embarrassed now. I don't want to play games. I'm just overthinking that he will think that I am petty.

You're going to think about it even if you don't delete him. Why don't you just give it some time? What's the hurry?

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by SarahLancaster
    You're going to think about it even if you don't delete him. Why don't you just give it some time? What's the hurry?

The reason why I am think about it because of what he said. Before we met, he said that if we meet during the weekend, we can have a second date the same weekend. As I also mentioned I kind of feeling embarrassed that I messaged him today. If I hadn't messaged him, he wouldn't had sent me a message.

Bronze Member
    Also, I feel that if he was into me then he would had set him a date next week before I go on vacation.I didn't tell him my schedule. I only told him that I'm leaving on Thursday.

You went on one date and now, because he hasn't asked you out right away you are ready to delete him? If you told him you were going on vacation then maybe he just doesn't want to get too attached or have you get too attached if you're not going to be able to see one another for at least five weeks since you said he leaves on vacation right after you.

Anyway, you don't sound very confident about things to do with this dating situ so delete him if that will close the door for you. You don't even know him so I don't think it should be a big deal for him or you if you do.

Bronze Member
    Originally Posted by ThatwasThen
    You went on one date and now, because he hasn't asked you out right away you are ready to delete him? If you told him you were going on vacation then maybe he just doesn't want to get too attached or have you get too attached if you're not going to be able to see one another for at least five weeks since you said he leaves on vacation right after you.

Anyway, you don't sound very confident about things to do with this dating situ so delete him if that will close the door for you. You don't even know him so I don't think it should be a big deal for him or you if you do.

Well, the reason why I don't feel confident is because the last guy I was with dumped me on a text out of the blue and I got really humiliated I do not have full time job and I am studying. This guy has two kids from a previous relationship, a house and full-time job. He is also 6 years older than me. Why should he be interested in me? Apparently, I'm just insecure and embarrassed that I messaged him today. Okay, I'm just going to leave him be and I'm definitely not wishing him a happy bday...

Page 1 of 8 1234 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice