Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: He hasent spoken to me in 2 weeks

In the future, save important discussions for when you can talk in person. Why are you waiting around for him to pull the plug? Isn't it a dealbreaker for you when a serious boyfriend goes weeks without speaking to you? If I were you, I'd take this as a learning experience to know what you DON'T want in a relationship. And work on your self worth so that you don't accept people who treat you less than the special person you are. The fact that you haven't broken up with him after his prolonged poor treatment of you shows you definitely need to practice self-love. Take care.

I am so sorry you are dealing with this. Relationships can be very hard sometimes, especially when there is lack of communication. Have you tried going to his house to speak with him in person? It is best to handle things face to face sometimes. I hope everything gets better with you two.

I think its important that you elaborate on why it is you only communicate through snap chat. If you have been going out with him for two years, why can't you just get off the computer and go to his home?

hasn't speak 2 weeks

agree, you deserved better one

It's only been a couple weeks, give it some time. Sometimes men and women argue differently. Women want to talk it out, but men go into their cave and work it out in their own head.

It sounds like he was looking for a way out by turning the tables on you, and this was his golden chance. Keep in mind that past behavior is the strongest predictor of future behavior, therefore I'd call it a day, and move forward.

It's very common for problem drinkers/alcoholics to choose the bottle over people they perceive as nagging and coming between them and their first love- booze.
    Originally Posted by Cupcakes2257
    We didnt get into a discussion the last time we talked but i remember sending him a message about him not paying attention to me just cuz he was drinking and he replied saying that i was wrong that he was drinking and that was the last message he send me.

Originally Posted by Cupcakes2257
    Me and my boyfriend have been together for 2 years 9 months. The last time i saw him was May 31. The last time i spoke to him was June 7. We didnt get into a discussion the last time we talked but i remember sending him a message about him not paying attention to me just cuz he was drinking and he replied saying that i was wrong that he was drinking and that was the last message he send me. I have tried sending him messages in snapchat but he wont even read them. That makes me feel so bad like im not even worth the effort for him to reply. He views all my stories in snapchat and he puts up stories of his own in snapchat. To me i think it means that he wants to break up but he dosent know how to tell me. I love him i really do. But ive noticed he has been distant so it wouldent suprise me if heís not into me anymore. I miss him so much. But in the back of my mind i think why dosent he just remove me from snapchat so then iíll know its officially over. I dont know what to think anymore
    I have another perspective here. I basically, ghosted a girl, but I wasn't. She had gotten a divorce maybe 6 months prior. We dated for 8 months while she was separated and then 6 months after the divorce was final. I felt it would be good for her to kind of find herself on her own before we got married so I pushed her away in a few ways. I reached out in four days and she told me she was mad, disappointed, etc. Because I am an idiot and I was blocked, I just told her baby I am sorry before I was blocked again. I, again, because I am an idiot waited two more weeks. Then I went to her house and she cried in my car and told me I should not do that in any relationship ever again. I left and waited two-three weeks to see her again. This time she didn't even get into the car. Long story short...she is dating someone else now. So, who knows...

Originally Posted by wayoff
    I have another perspective here. I basically, ghosted a girl, but I wasn't. She had gotten a divorce maybe 6 months prior. We dated for 8 months while she was separated and then 6 months after the divorce was final. I felt it would be good for her to kind of find herself on her own before we got married so I pushed her away in a few ways. I reached out in four days and she told me she was mad, disappointed, etc. Because I am an idiot and I was blocked, I just told her baby I am sorry before I was blocked again. I, again, because I am an idiot waited two more weeks. Then I went to her house and she cried in my car and told me I should not do that in any relationship ever again. I left and waited two-three weeks to see her again. This time she didn't even get into the car. Long story short...she is dating someone else now. So, who knows...
    What did I just read?

Thatís not another perspective its a cautionary tale!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice