Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Thread: He is not that into me. Delete him from social media?

Originally Posted by Caty
    Well, Iím not the prettiest woman out there and as I mentioned before, Iím still studying and do not have the best job and Iím couple of years younger than him, and he has two kids. I donít think he would had taken me seriously anyway...
    I can relate to that thinking, when a guy doesnít like me for whatever reason I always put it down to my looks first and foremost but coming in from an outsider point of view I donít think it would be that in this case as he already knew what you looked like from social media. Anyway seems like you want this discussion over so best of luck :)

I think somebody is a few fries short of a Happy Meal.

Wow, do people still comment on this even after I wrote my last comment?? The reason why he had to rush off is because he only had couple of minutes before the train left and he had to wait two hours later for the next one. And it was getting pretty late. It wasnít like I was sitting by myself. We walked together and when we were saying goodbye, he gave me a hug and said he has to catch the train and that weíll talk later.

I really donít understand why people are still commenting on this after I said in my last comment that Iím going to leave him be...
    What the heck?

I was on your side!

Saying maybe you werenít over reacting.

Good grief what did you want to hear? Serious question.

Youíre snapping at people who say youíre wrong and youíre snapping at people who say youíre right.

And this whole extended retelling is not what you originally said, you originally said he texted you to apologize for Ďrushing offí because he had a train to catch. Then the next day he said nothing. Then you had to start up the convo where you threw out that you wanted a second date and all you got was emojis. Thatís what your original post stated.

Iíve said this before, believing a story told by someone who is clearly viewing the world through their own tinted lens is the definition of crazy making.

Good luck either way, Iím out.

Platinum Member

At the end we were talking about wine and he said that next time I should bring the wine and I replied just name the time and place. He just sent emojis..
    Caty, I said this before but I thought this ^ was a cute exchange after a first date.

You did not lead into the discussion about the second date, you followed his lead after he said "next time" which certainly suggests he intends for a second date. At least he did at the time he said it.

Not sure why this fact is being conveniently overlooked, perhaps to make a point, who knows.

Bottom line, no one knows what this man is thinking or feeling, none of us are mind readers.

We can all speculate until hell freezes over, based on our own experiences, and that's fine, but the reality is no one knows but him.

Your wishIng him a happy birthday was a very nice thing to do. He did not have to respond back, but he did, and within minutes.

That may mean something or not, it does not matter.

All that matters is knowing you met a man, had a little lovely date, he mentioned a "next time" so all you can do is continue chatting with and meeting other men, enjoy your vacay, and if/when he contacts you when back from his vacay wanting to lock down that next time, see how you feel then.

Good luck and try to stay positive. Remaining positive will serve you well, in dating and in life! :)
    Last edited by katrina1980; 06-22-2019 at 12:29 PM.

Gold Member
    Originally Posted by figureitout23
    What the heck?

I was on your side!

Saying maybe you werenít over reacting.

Good grief what did you want to hear? Serious question.

Youíre snapping at people who say youíre wrong and youíre snapping at people who say youíre right.

And this whole extended retelling is not what you originally said, you originally said he texted you to apologize for Ďrushing offí because he had a train to catch. Then the next day he said nothing. Then you had to start up the convo where you threw out that you wanted a second date and all you got was emojis. Thatís what your original post stated.

Iíve said this before, believing a story told by someone who is clearly viewing the world through their own tinted lens is the definition of crazy making.

Good luck either way, Iím out.
    She called me rude. Really? She posted, we answered, and it seems that she is snapping at everyone. I'm out too!

Thread has run its course. Closed.

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678

Give Advice
Ask For Advice