LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Still in shock

Originally Posted by boltnrun
    Please don't make excuses to yourself to contact her under the guise of "checking on the kids". I know you do care, but she is responsible for them.
    I'm not going to I wrote it on here instead. But its something I wondering about

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by To nice
    I'm not going to I wrote it on here instead. But its something I wondering about
    It's just another back door way to remain stuck. The kids got by fine a year ago before you two met and they will be fine now. Kids are more reasonable than we might think; most of them realize and understand how their parents are.

Whatever she told them about why she abruptly departed. Do not contact her or the kids. The way you describe things, she may get a restraining order.
    I wonder what the kids are thinking

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Whatever she told them about why she abruptly departed. Do not contact her or the kids. The way you describe things, she may get a restraining order.
    I knows better then that. I'm not actually laying low and avoiding any place I might run into them.

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Had to official cancel the family vacation with my family yesterday. The kids where so excited when we told them. They never been on a vacation like the one we booked. My mom was in tears. I also canceled my spot. I cant even think about going now.

I'm just venting. The thing is. If she wanted out. Just say so. Don't make up a BS excuse and make it seem like all my fault. Or make yourself look like a victim. That's so hurtful. I have a look of pride and really I am a good person. And it worries me what people may think of me now. I know I shouldn't but it's in the back of my mind.

That's how some people are, they want out but are too cowardly to do it properly so they use you as the reason and blame you for all of it.

I am sorry you had to run into someone like this.

I know it sounds trite, but best you can do is learn the lessons, gain experience and move on, as hard as it might be.

Time heals all wounds.

Originally Posted by SherrySher
    That's how some people are, they want out but are too cowardly to do it properly so they use you as the reason and blame you for all of it.

I know it sounds trite, but best you can do is learn the lessons, gain experience and move on, as hard as it might be.

Time heals all wounds.
    And not even face to face or even a call. It was through a text mins before my flight to work . She called me immature lol and to top it. She bowed lol furniture from the house. I even asked as hard as it may be just tell me the truth. I even said if you can't do it over the phone. Just text it. Bad enough this happened but I was also away at work.

Even the last day home she wanted to go for breakfast and even asked for me to pick up take out. After all this I asked if she was taking me to the airport 20 mins away. I got no. I have work 3 hrs later and I will be to tired. She works 4 hrs that day lol.

I'm really starting to see her true colors it's hard to take in knowing I was so wrong

And not even face to face or even a call. It was through a text mins before my flight to work . She called me immature lol and to top it. She bowed lol furniture from the house. I even asked as hard as it may be just tell me the truth. I even said if you can't do it over the phone. Just text it. Bad enough this happened but I was also away at work.

Even the last day home she wanted to go for breakfast and even asked for me to pick up take out. After all this I asked if she was taking me to the airport 20 mins away. I got no. I have work 3 hrs later and I will be to tired. She works 4 hrs that day lol.

I'm really starting to see her true colors it's hard to take in knowing I was so wrong
    Are you sure she is not with someone else, and is just giving excuses to break up with you and get with the other guy. The same thing happened to me sometime ago.

Originally Posted by SherrySher

Time heals all wounds.
    Originally Posted by qwert97
    Are you sure she is not with someone else, and is just giving excuses to break up with you and get with the other guy. The same thing happened to me sometime ago.

At this point I dont know and if so I don't want to know . If so it's very low of her.

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice