LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Still in shock

Yes, but you're deluding yourself.

You want so badly to believe that she meant those words, that it was real, etc. But she still is not caring and walked away.

Hard to ignore that.

You are right I did believe she meant what she said. I did believe we both loved one another. Maybe that's what hurts the most how she could tell me over and over and made me trust and open up to her then she could walk out so fast.

I cant get mad yet I miss her to much yet

Consider it a short term fling with a separated married woman that didn't pan out and now she decided to go back to her husband after hanging out with you for a short while. Certainly you were not that clueless that you didn't realize she was still married and her kids would rather be with their father (whether they end up divorced or not) than living with mom's much older new bf. You voluntarily played rescuer and sadly it didn't work out.

Originally Posted by Wiseman2
    Consider it a short term fling with a separated married woman that didn't pan out and now she decided to go back to her husband after hanging out with you for a short while. Certainly you were not that clueless that you didn't realize she was still married and her kids would rather be with their father (whether they end up divorced or not) than living with mom's much older new bf. You voluntarily played rescuer and sadly it didn't work out.
    I'm almost certain she didn't go back to her husband. And I'm not older then her. Also she's been separated for years. And to be honest the youngest would rather stay with me then go to the fathers.
    I didn't play rescue I let her come to me.

Everything you just said was totally opposite of the situation. Or Maybe you are right and she just used me

Ok the added info makes it seem like she is just a bit chaotic and perhaps ran to you, then ran to someone else.
    Originally Posted by To nice
    I'm almost certain she didn't go back to her husband. And I'm not older then her. Also she's been separated for years.

Girlfriend left so fast

Girlfriend left at a blink of eye over a small first time disagreement , just as I was getting on a 5.5 flight to go to work for 3 weeks.

Our realarionship seemed to be going very good to me. We both seemed very happy well at least I knew I was for sure. Her kids were introduced to me and were all moved into my house. From day one I said the house was your home also. I gave them all a beautiful house to live in.

This whole thing started over a destination wedding. Which is almost a year away. For me to book now would difficult because of my schedule with work. I wouldn't know until the new year. We would have been ok until then. Might have cost a few hundred more. Within an hr she had solutions for her to go with other people instead of me. So of course I was upset. I was just thinking to myself if it was turned around I would be waiting and making sure she was going with me. And if she couldn't go. Most likely I wouldn't be.

This all taken place over 4 days while I was home on break. Also it was her birthday and she left me at home because she said it was a girls night out. Come to find out that was a lie. There was boyfriends and husbands out also

I truly loved her. And still do. I'm a bit older and honestly could say this is what I've been waiting for.and then she moves out just as I was leaving for work. No real talk. Mostly through text. We used to text and talk all the time and now nothing. Not only am I away from home but this also.

I got a text from her a week ago asking how I was doing so of course I said not the best.

Maybe 4 days ago she sent a text saying I'm sorry you feel this way but I'm done and over everything. Its only been 2 weeks. I just dont get it. It's so hard for me to keep it together. I go home soon and I don't even want to do that because I have to face the empty house when I get back.

I dont know what to do
    How long was this relationship?

Originally Posted by Detoxer
    How long was this relationship?
    7 perfect months

So I reach out with nothing good in return. She is set in her ways believing something I'm not her ex really did a number on her.

She did nothing but bash me and when I laid down the truth she stopped talking. My house was left like someone was running from the cops and had to move fast. I have cleaners coming in.

I was wrong about her. Still hurts because I thought it was real who takes stuff out of a house that's not there's.

I think one of the worst parts is the kids. I could only imagine what they are thinking. I did nothing but good for them.

I've been in touch with a lawyer and the cops. Haven't decided to have her changed. I've keep all the conversion about the move out

I wonder what the kids are thinking

Platinum Member
    I wonder what the kids are thinking
    Please don't make excuses to yourself to contact her under the guise of "checking on the kids". I know you do care, but she is responsible for them.

Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice