LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What should I do?

Originally Posted by Cdlove
    Anyways my point, he has said that his hurts sometimes either during or after grinding. Does that mean heís actually hurt?? Or because he canít finish?
    Anyhow. . . No one answered her question.
    If he's fully aroused and unable to finish, it is uncomfortable for him. The continued rubbing and friction will add to that.
    It doesn't mean you are responsible for this. He can choose not to engage in it, if it's not enjoyable.
    Don't get tripped up into feeling like you need to fix this (is where I see this going)

Originally Posted by reinventmyself
    Anyhow. . . No one answered her question.
    If he's fully aroused and unable to finish, it is uncomfortable for him. The continued rubbing and friction will add to that.
    It doesn't mean you are responsible for this. He can choose not to engage in it, if it's not enjoyable.
    Don't get tripped up into feeling like you need to fix this (is where I see this going)
    That wasn't OP's question. Her question was "what should she do" - meaning, what should she do about the sexual situation and her conflicted feelings around doing the things her boyfriend is asking her to do, or sticking with her convictions not to go further.

We can analyze what her boyfriend means when he says the acts hurt him, but none of us actually knows - he's the only one who can clarify that statement.

Anyways my point, he has said that his hurts sometimes either during or after grinding. Does that mean heís actually hurt?? Or because he canít finish?

Unless I missed something, this was her question.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice