What was the breakup about? Of course you know why. How long were you dating? Was this a number anyone could google or was it a personal number? It sounds like you want her back. If you want no contact to stick, delete her number and block her and all her people from social media.

Hey my ex gf contacted me after a month of no contact asking for a phone number now I'm confused is she reaching out or is it just a normal text for a number and nothing in it?

Ok so she is very abusive towards me and jealous.. a wk before we broke up she was leaving for Chicago for work she left a note and said she was breaking up with me for no reason! I begged and pleaded then I stopped went no contact for a month ..... then that's when she asked for the number as I've said in my message.. cheers☝️ I'm very confused ..#@#

If neither of you are on the same page and what you want out of a relationship, it'll continue on a rollercoaster of highs and lows. It doesn't sound like she's comfortable with your friendships or interactions with other women. Jealousy is often a two-edged sword and there are different sides to a story. I've also written this elsewhere - jealousy is also often a litmus test for behaviours we innately believe are wrong or a warning sign for inappropriate situations that are happening or about to happen. I think of it as a sixth sense. It continues to have a bad rep but I think of it in different terms from most people. It can be used as a valuable tool. That's just my take on it. It shouldn't be feared but used intelligently and to improve relationships and bonds.

Good luck.

Archived