i really need help and i dont know who to talk to?

GemmaLittle

In March this year I was added to a Group Chat on Twitter with this celebrity fans. everything was going well and all and I was there just purely to make friends. things got a bit weird after a few weeks and a few of us 'newbies' realised that a bunch of these people in the group chat already new each other. in the end me and a couple other people decided we would leave the group chat individually, I forgot to leave the chat and left it on mute until one of the girls that had left previous said to me that a few of the girls in the group chat with out my knowledge had created a private account and talking about me behind my back she also sent screenshots. of course you could imagine how it made me feel. absolutely heartbreaking as I classed the people as my friends. as soon as I found out I blocked them and left the group chat. I was receiving so many messages telling me that that they was so sorry and felt really bad about what was said and then I was getting messages telling me that I should have let hem apologise before blocking them etc. after a week I stupidly decided to unblock these girls, 1 out of the 4 girls involved has apologised the rest have just assumed im ok with them which I am not. I got in touch with the celebrity in question and his manage to which his manage saw my post on twitter and responded which I am so grateful for however I'm really upset and heartbroken that the celebrity has not been in touch and asked me how I am. I'm really upset about this because one of the girls involved is actually close to the celebrity, he follows her, replies to her and she sometimes gets guestlists which I find really unfair as he used to reply to me a lot but now he doesn't. should I tell him who this girl is, this happened weeks ago.

You should leave the entire group and stop following the celebrity. This sounds like a whole bunch of drama and upset and all for nothing.

These people don't care about you and I doubt any of those girls are sorry.

I would just leave and spend your energy on better things.

Step out of this mess. Reset all your privacy settings on all your social media. Delete your account from these chat groups and make sure any participants are also blocked and deleted from your social media. It sounds like a bunch of catfish, including this 'celebrity".

Get out in real life and start making real friends. Join some real life groups and clubs and start to make some friends. Develop some interests and hobbies such as sports, etc. Make some friends at school and focus on your classes and your real life friends.

In March this year I was added to a Group Chat on Twitter. I got in touch with the celebrity in question and his manage to which his manage saw my post on twitter and responded which I am so grateful for however I'm really upset and heartbroken that the celebrity has not been in touch and asked me how I am.

This happens in even the lamest of chat groups like the neighborhood watch one I'm on. Drama drama drama. Remember it's not you it's them. This celebrity, and these other people are a pathetic click and only out for themselves. You got a jolt of reality, not everyone famous is nice and considerate. Shake it off and find someone else to follow.

The people you are talking about are people you do not know. You only know them from being online. This is not healthy. Turn off Twitter, go outside, and associate with actual people. And let this celebrity go--anyone who is an actual celebrity does not have time to communicate with a bunch of caddy girls in chat rooms. Take care of yourself!

Archived