Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Am I the side chick?

Exactly ! This is just a small page in my story I guess. This is definitely nothing compared to things I will experience in my whole lifetime so Iíll take it on the chin lol. Honestly, thanks again; very much appreciated :)!

I don't think your a side piece, however there's a reason. He keep yall a secret, or not wanting yall to no each other, being to secretive is a red flag, I would think twice about her calling his mom mother in law but only if you havent met her. You should be able to discuss or ask him concerns like that.. yall need to talk and you need to let him no how you feeling about that.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Shys281
    Well it starts from today. Itís my first relationship so Iíll just blame my naivety. However, this is definitely a lesson learned which will help in future relationships.
    Good for you. Do not ever allow someone to treat you like this again.

Most dates should be out of the house, especially in the early part. You should also be meeting friends at the 3 month mark or earlier.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by luv2win3
    I don't think your a side piece, however there's a reason. He keep yall a secret, or not wanting yall to no each other, being to secretive is a red flag, I would think twice about her calling his mom mother in law but only if you havent met her. You should be able to discuss or ask him concerns like that.. yall need to talk and you need to let him no how you feeling about that.
    She needs to be done with him.

Bronze Member
    Yes. You are a side chick.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Give Advice
Ask For Advice