i am not sure what to do

AliceSummers

i am really lonely and struggling to know if i love this guy we still love each i think but its hard i am really lost and i dont feel like my self any more i have been diagnosed with depression and i am only 15 but i am not sure what to do anymore the guy i love has autism and torretts but i love him but i am not really sure what to do as i feel really alone all the time and i am just not sure what to do.

well i am not really getting any treatment as there is not really anything to help me due to my age

but with the relationship we were together and we broke up as he was getting picked on by people for dating me due to my age and his age but we are only two years apart i love him but i am not ssure he loves me he tells me that we might get back together when i am 16 at the end of the year but i am just not sure what to do

You can receive counseling. Who told you that you could not receive treatment? Is this your thinking?

I think that if he loved you, he would have stood by your side. I think it may be best to let this go. Please do not put your life on hold for this guy.

Please get some help for your depression.

i am going in to year 11 soon and i am not sure how i am going to cope with trying to study as i ahve learning dissiculties i have dyslexia and dysgraphia and i really struggle ad having depression really get me down but my mum does not want to take me to cahms as it did not help my sister with her issues so she thinks that it will not work for me

Ask your parents to take you to a doctor. You can tell a doctor anything you feel and they can help you with treatment and a referral to a psychologist. You can also talk to the psychologist about any of your troubles in private and get help and advice for things that are bothering you from an adult you can confide in. This boy doesn't sound ready willing or able to have a relationship.

i am really lost and i dont feel like my self any more i have been diagnosed with depression and i am only 15

This might be a good time for you to take a break from the relationship and really concentrate on getting yourself to a better place. It hurts, but it doesn't sound like the guy is ready for the weight or seriousness of your relationship. And, perhaps with your depression and/or anxiety, you are not ready either?

Do you have a counselor at your school with whom you can speak about getting some counseling and/or studying resources?

Start by taking a break from your boyfriend. Let him know you care, but that in order to have a functioning relationship, you need to take care of yourself.

Next, tell you mum that you need help. Tell her that you need counseling and that you are struggling with your school. Be honest with her and make sure she hears you.

Next, ask your teachers for extra tutoring. If they are not able to do that, ask them who is. Trying to study alone will be hard right now because your brain probably tends to wander. Find someone to study with: this will help keep you on task.

Write things down. What causes you to feel depressed or anxious? What are your fears? After you write them down, take a break. Breath. Do something else. Return to your list a few hours later. Write down how you feel after taking a break. Look for patterns in your behavior. This will help you to notice the cause and effect of what you are feeling.

Start by asking your teachers.

It is hard to find time and energy. But don't make excuses. Nobody else is going to do these things for you. You can either lie in bed, miserable and sad, or you can get up and take small steps toward improvement.

Make is a point to ask your teacher TODAY. Don't delay, because you won't follow through. Do it now. If you can type on this webpage, you can email your teacher.

Archived