LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: i am not sure what to do

they suggested teen spirit but they are not taloired for my issues

its hard thing t deal with but i struggle with studying and having the motivation to do things and i dont get the help from anyone its so hard for me to deal with and i dont have any ideas oh how to study or write notes or doing work in school

do u have any ideas on how i can study and have the motivation to study

Ask your parents to take you to a doctor. You can tell a doctor anything you feel and they can help you with treatment and a referral to a psychologist. You can also talk to the psychologist about any of your troubles in private and get help and advice for things that are bothering you from an adult you can confide in. This boy doesn't sound ready willing or able to have a relationship.
    Originally Posted by AliceSummers
    i am really lost and i dont feel like my self any more i have been diagnosed with depression and i am only 15

thanks
    do u have any ideas to help me study as i am struggling with everything going on

Silver Member
    This might be a good time for you to take a break from the relationship and really concentrate on getting yourself to a better place. It hurts, but it doesn't sound like the guy is ready for the weight or seriousness of your relationship. And, perhaps with your depression and/or anxiety, you are not ready either?

Do you have a counselor at your school with whom you can speak about getting some counseling and/or studying resources?

you might be right but i have spoken to the school but they seem to not know what to do and they just say speak to ur mum or just try this for now i am just really struggling on how to handle and deal with things all at once

Silver Member
    Start by taking a break from your boyfriend. Let him know you care, but that in order to have a functioning relationship, you need to take care of yourself.
    Next, tell you mum that you need help. Tell her that you need counseling and that you are struggling with your school. Be honest with her and make sure she hears you.
    Next, ask your teachers for extra tutoring. If they are not able to do that, ask them who is. Trying to study alone will be hard right now because your brain probably tends to wander. Find someone to study with: this will help keep you on task.
    Write things down. What causes you to feel depressed or anxious? What are your fears? After you write them down, take a break. Breath. Do something else. Return to your list a few hours later. Write down how you feel after taking a break. Look for patterns in your behavior. This will help you to notice the cause and effect of what you are feeling.

thanks i just am not sure whom to ask at school for help

its so hard to try and find the time and the energy and motivtion to do things

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice