Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: so I don't know what to do now

Ya that chick is your GF testing you lol.

Platinum Member
    I agree. Have you ever tried to talk to a friend on the phone while they are watching the game? You donít have to see or hear the TV to know they are distracted. You just know. The way they interact with you is just different.

Most women are generally in tune with their relationships. They donít need proof of another woman. They just feel that your attentions are divided. You just know.

Your gf correctly assessed that your attentions are divided. Sure - it came out as an accusation but sheís not wrong. Sheís right, in fact.

I agree with the others that if you were committed you should have just shut it down. Listen - anything new and shiny is going to look better than the relationship you have. Itís not a fair comparaison. You havenít seen new girl at her worst yet.

Clearly you arenít in it with your gf, so you should just break up with her rather than torturing her this way. Itís not nice and itís not fair. Cheating is not always about the physical interaction. Itís also where you are spending your energies and attention - and right now itís not fully on her.

Why not enjoy being single rather than string your "6 possibly 7" gf along. You haven't gotten along for over 2/3 of the relationship. Do not be this insecure, looking for validation on social media.. Just end it. Be man enough to ask real women in real life for real dates.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice