Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Thread: Onward.

Yeah it doesn't work that well. I got burned on my thighs a long time ago because of the spray on stuff. I gave up using it. Now I just use the regular stuff.

Well you can bet I went right out and got some good stuff! I also got some Neutrogena face stuff with high SPF because like I said before, I've been getting laser hair removal treatments, and they say that being tan will make the treatments be less successful. As someone with PCOS and very dark body hair, I am actually a prime candidate for the treatment. It's nice being a prime candidate for something for once!!

Where are you getting the laser hair removal done? As in, what part(s) of the body?

I am lucky in that while I too have pcos, I am not hairy. I've never had to shave my face or elsewhere, just legs and pits.

You lucky duck!

I am getting my chin and breast bone done. They had a summer special at a local place. I researched it pretty heavily before doing it, as I guess some places advertise as being laser hair removal, but actually they don't use FDA=approved equipment, and aren't certified. This company is and nurses are the ones that perform the treatment.

I've been twice so far and started seeing results in about 3 weeks, just after a hair follicle's life cycle. The hair is growing back more slowly and not as thick as before. It's been about 2 months. You're supposed to get treatments every two months, but I had a touch-up appt just one month afterwards so now my next appt is at the end of August. I'm really happy with the results so far. I would recommend it!

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345

Give Advice
Ask For Advice