LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Boyfriend slept with sister before I met him

Originally Posted by SherrySher
    On the other hand...there are those of us who agree with you that marrying a man who slept with both you and your sister, is not the best choice.
    ... No doubt! ...

Platinum Member
    I'd sit down with both of them and let them know how you feel. Separately by the way... And set clear boundaries as stated prior in this thread. No hanging out alone, no phone calls to each other etc.

Do not come at them like "hey I need you to stay away from my man!"

But rather look this may seem silly to you but it's not to me. Explain how you feel, and you would likely feel better if there were some clear boundaries arranged that you all agreed upon.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Rabican
    I'd sit down with both of them and let them know how you feel. Separately by the way... And set clear boundaries as stated prior in this thread. No hanging out alone, no phone calls to each other etc.

Do not come at them like "hey I need you to stay away from my man!"

But rather look this may seem silly to you but it's not to me. Explain how you feel, and you would likely feel better if there were some clear boundaries arranged that you all agreed upon.
    I don't get the sense they are communicating behind her back. I think the bigger point is the fact that it happened. She has to work through whether she should break things off because she cannot marry a man who slept with her sister, or she over time finds it doesn't bother her. But if its the latter, just stuffing it up inside is not the answer.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Give Advice
Ask For Advice