LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I regret everything now

I regret everything now

So in regards to my last few posts I just want to say that I regret pretty much everything that’s happened with this guy. Judging from the comments on these threads it’s clear and obvious that he doesn’t really give two s about me and he just wants me for my body (which he can’t even have anymore at this time cuz I live far lmao) it sucks because I really caught feelings for the dude because of how sweet he used to be and the fact that he even continued talking to me at all which he didn’t really have to do, because there’s nothing in it for him besides pics of everything he’s pretty much already seen (during sex and we’ve sent each other nudes way before and after) I’ve wanted to send him long paragraphs cutting our losses and telling him how I had fun the last time I saw him and the sex was great but that I already get it’s not gonna happen again but I don’t want to waste my time if he really isn’t going to care or have a real conversation with me. I guess the best way to go about this is to just ghost him completely, which should be easy since I removed him from social media and we’ve only texted and FaceTimed. I’ll probably end up either ignoring or blocking his number (a bit dramatic) honestly the only thing I’m having trouble with is really how to move on from this because I’m truly stuck and I don’t want to be anymore... I cringe now at every memory from the nights I spent with him a few months ago.... I don’t want to cringe, I want to smile about it. It’s a cringeworthy thought now to think it’s been all fake this entire time. I really felt okay like it was fine to do what I did at the time but now I’m really questioning my own judgment and wondering why I thought it would be okay to do any of that. I really wanted to see him again because I missed my friend and I also missed kissing him, but I don’t think it’d be a good idea to continue speaking with him, as I see everyone’s made it clear he is playing me. Thanks for reading my rant, and thanks for the advice.

He doesn't care. You're not in a relationship and you both know this. Post your closure letter here instead: [Register to see the link]

It's not dramatic to block his #, it's the smart thing to do. You wont move on until all means of contact no longer exist. You had quite the fantasy going on in your head and it's time to let it go. Dont contact him giving a big speech about anything. Block, delete, work on moving on.

Platinum Member
    Everything you said is true. Now be done with this and block and delete him on everything. No goodbyes, no nothing. He does not care.

You need to seriously address why you tolerated this for so long, so you do not repeat.

Platinum Member
    "Is he just playing a game or was he just flirting?
    So I sent a text saying “hey I just wanted to say that I love you! That is all.” With a heart emoji at the end to the guy I talked about in my last thread. It was copied and pasted from a text I had sent to a friend. I wanted to see his reaction to it, see if he would ignore it or say it back or if he’d maybe change the subject quickly. He replied with “poop” and “thought I replied lol” (referring to the last text I sent him) so I just said “disregard that last message” (the one where I said I love you) and he said “no lol” and then he replied with “I love you more” I was a little bit shook and I sent a heart and said “just felt like giving my love lol. Sorry if I’m weird.” Then “wyd” and then he goes “waiting for you to send a pic of that ass” with a smiley face. Was feeling a little relieved about his text before until he said that, then I’m just like welp. 🙄 (yes we are in our 20s so I know how childish this sounds) would you say something like that after telling someone you love them? Like he figured “hey I did her a favor and said it back, send me nudes?” Idk bruh I’m confused lol"

You sent this, this morning. UGH!

He does not love/like you or respect you.

Damn! How much does this guy have to disrespect you, for you to move on? Please seek a therapist.

And, don't send any more nudes to men, unless you want the world to see.
    Last edited by Hollyj; 08-16-2019 at 11:07 AM.

It seems you like him a lot and you're trying to get his attention. Try not to say things just to get a reaction out of someone. It comes across as insincere and what you'll get back are insincere answers (like above, post #5 - his reaction to you was insincere).

You're coming down from all this now and realizing he's not the one for you. It's not a big deal. Just let it go and don't antagonize the situation. Grow out of this experience and get to know new people, meet new people in your life. The problem with staying stuck in one situation is that you're spending the majority of your time in one phase. This doesn't help you move forwards or grow.

You need to cut him off. He's mentally unhealthy for you.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Hollyj
    "Is he just playing a game or was he just flirting?
    So I sent a text saying “hey I just wanted to say that I love you! That is all.” With a heart emoji at the end to the guy I talked about in my last thread. It was copied and pasted from a text I had sent to a friend. I wanted to see his reaction to it, see if he would ignore it or say it back or if he’d maybe change the subject quickly. He replied with “poop” and “thought I replied lol” (referring to the last text I sent him) so I just said “disregard that last message” (the one where I said I love you) and he said “no lol” and then he replied with “I love you more” I was a little bit shook and I sent a heart and said “just felt like giving my love lol. Sorry if I’m weird.” Then “wyd” and then he goes “waiting for you to send a pic of that ass” with a smiley face. Was feeling a little relieved about his text before until he said that, then I’m just like welp. 🙄 (yes we are in our 20s so I know how childish this sounds) would you say something like that after telling someone you love them? Like he figured “hey I did her a favor and said it back, send me nudes?” Idk bruh I’m confused lol"

You sent this, this morning. UGH!

He does not love/like you or respect you.

Damn! How much does this guy have to disrespect you, for you to move on? Please seek a therapist.

And, don't send any more nudes to men, unless you want the world to see.
    Yeah, I am seriously confused, you sent the above bolded quote after you created this thread saying you were done and cutting him off.

Maudlin, what's going on?

I believe it's the other way around. The quoted post was posted about many hours before this thread started.
    She's coming down from the last few threads including the posted quote above.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Rose Mosse
    I believe it's the other way around. The quoted post was posted about many hours before this thread started.
    She's coming down from the last few threads including the posted quote above.
    Oops you're right, sorry bout that!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice