How do I move forward?

Gltichy

Hello all, been hearing about this forum a lot so thought I’d give it a shot.

I met a girl (model) on Wednesday night at a lounge. I was introduced through my friend and her friend (as they know each other). We spoke for a good 5 mins and I got her number. Later that night before my friend and I left, I told her let’s meet up tomorrow and I’ll call you. She said sure and it was nice meeting you.

On Thursday (yesterday) I call her at noon she didn’t answer. She called back within minutes, We spoke for a bit and asked her to meet up at 8p. She said she can’t as she has a pre wedding for her cousin with her family from 7:30-10:30, and that she can hopefully meet after that. Told her to keep each other posted.

I messaged her at 10p asking on her status, she said that she’s still with family and needs to reschedule. Told her it’s fine and asked her if tomorrow (today, Friday) at 8p works. She still hasn’t responded.

Any ideas how to move forward? Should I call or text or neither, and just leave it?

Ask someone out in advance and do not call them at work or late at night or repeatedly. Stop contacting her for now. She has your contact info. Also keep in mind, some women give you their numbers but don't really want to make things happen.

I met a girl (model) on Wednesday night at a lounge. I was introduced through my friend and her friend

Leave it and wait for her to respond. You've already pressed her a lot for what amounts to last minute dates. It's not a good look for you. Patience is your friend here....and some dignity.....

Also, don't try to set up last minute dates. If you want a date for Friday night, text her tues or wed at the latest. People have lives, friends and other plans. Respect that. Don't ask for same day meet ups. On Thurs should have asked her about her weekend plans when you were on the phone and tried to arrange something when you are both free and not last minute fit you in type nonsense.

Ask someone out in advance and do not call them at work or late at night or repeatedly. Stop contacting her for now. She has your contact info. Also keep in mind, some women give you their numbers but don't really want to make things happen.

Agreed. But there was some reciprocation. She could’ve easily not call back or not given her number in the first place. My friend and her friend know each other at a minimal level.

Anyhow, looks like I’ll take a break for now.

I think you are trying too hard, I once gave my number to this guy, and the next day he sent me several messages, trying to schedule a date. It was a little creepy, so I'd say, don’t text her anymore, just wait for her to reply.

Archived