Originally Posted by WAlien
Thank you for all your kind words, I appreciate it so much.

I've done everything that the breakup guides have recommended. Picked up new hobbies, stepped outside my comfort zone, made new friends but it doesn't feel like much has changed for me emotionally and I'm starting to get a bit frustrated and wondering if I'll ever feel better or be ready to date anyone again. :(

Have you accepted that its over? If you still feel guilt then do you feel a connection to him still? Say if he finds out that you are flirting that will close the door on any possible chance he will return? Sounds to me that is what is going on. Afraid to move forward in fear of giving him a sign that you are over him.
IF that's what it is, I can tell you that emotionally moving forward from him is the best for you. Remember. Your X let you go, that means he had his chance. Your worth is a lot more than that. Its it obvious you are attractive so go ahead and flirt, go out on dates because you are amazing and it is HIS loss, not yours.
This might sound strange, but maybe you are feeling bad because you think HE should feel bad, but since he is not, you are bearing his pain for him.