Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Will my boyfriend move on from me?

He buttered you up and led you on... to nothing :/
    Like he said... he does not deserve you! He is right. Was only two weeks of fake.. respectfully leave it alone.

IF he was 'rebounding' off another relationship ending... he is still caught up in that- far from ready to be involved again.
    Rebounds end as fast as they started. YOU want someone who is as ready as you are... tread carefully.

I was reading up on this just today abt someone I know... real loser :(
    Learn.
    You meet, he feels some type of way and wants to hang all the time, and then all of a sudden, he flips the switch, and now you're being "needy."
    He only texts and never calls.
    He waits too long to text back in between messages.
    He texts you nonstop for a week, but then falls off the map.
    He knows you too well — so he knows how to build you up and break you down.
    This is otherwise known as manipulation, which, if you've ever been in a relationship where this is an issue, gear up for a year of therapy to get you back to a good place. Basically, if you start to feel crazy for no reason, consider it a red flag. F

In the beginning stages of the relationship, it feel like he gets to tell you that he really likes you, but when you tell him the same, he gets all ~*dIsTaNt*~ — as if you're trying to be too serious too quickly. Girls, if this scenario happens to you, please don't feel crazy. Just know that he isn't ready and GTFO

He isn't ready for something but "thinks you're amazing, funny, sweet, sophisticated, his dream girl, blah, blah, blah," which is why he continues to keep you on the line.
    This back-and-forth game of tumultuous tug-of-war

Note: All red flags.. meaning.. walk.

Bronze Member
    In the finance industry this is called a SCAM. They get as much information from you and use you and then disappear. This is no different than in love but its emotional. They play on your emotions get what they want and then leave.

if your female its best to hold out on men like these. they tell you what YOU want to hear from the beginning. Some are great emotional con artists and do this to get sex. When they do a large proportion then tell you it doesn't feel right or they`re not ready to commit.

You don't need people like this. A person will be consistent through time. Its maybe in your best interest to say its all happened in a matter of weeks than months or years. A lot of people use this as a rollercoaster ride. To suck you in and pull away leaving you to wonder what went wrong and as it its you that's the issue. its not. Its him.

You need to pull away and look after yourself. Keep busy and find someone that deserves you and make a future together. I d say lessen the contact with him and let him go. If he`s interest he`ll come back. If not then you`ll know its not meant to be.

Remember this is around 2 weeks. THINK what it will be like in 2 years. Do you want problems like this so early on? Think about that for a sec.

It sounds like he has some kind of issue. To be a catch, they have to be sane.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice