Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Ex gets engaged first day to meet new man . Matching couple tattoos 1 week later

Some people you are just so compatible with also are sexual Chemistry is off the charts .. sure she is emotional over what happened between us and she has some guy that will do what I won’t which is commit and provide for her and tell her everything she wants to hear ..ties are cut and good advice

You are both better off without each other since your goals were very different.
    Originally Posted by Mrfunguy2020
    she has some guy that will do what I won’t which is commit and provide for her

Platinum Member
    Sounds bad perhaps but once you mentioned the Philippines I sort of stopped reading.

I do not live in the Phillipines but know a few men local to me whose “girlfriends” live there.
    These men earn an average wage where I live and have children with their gfs.
    These men send money to their gfs and spend the rest on alcohol.

They get a cheap holiday to the Phillipines once yearly and their gf and kids come over for couple months once yearly.

It’s an unspoken arrangement.

You didn’t get the memo?

Billie not entirely sure what you're getting at on this.. I understand that many guys do this.. but it sounds like you have never even been to the Philippines.. I have literally been living there since 2017.. I'm on my way back to USA for the first time in 2 yrs

I don't see what your statement has to do with my story whatsoever ..
    Last edited by Mrfunguy2020; 06-15-2019 at 06:06 AM.

Wiseman..

The reason I started this thread.. is regret.. I'm getting older now.. and I let a good one go that stood by my side as I kept playing with others.. my goals are now changing.. Its time for me to be serious when I have that type of connection again.. and quit running around just having 3+ gfs on my team in rotation..

I've realized when you're compatible with someone and everything clicks so easy you sound make it work..

I would say 99% of women want commitment security and a family when they are in love and see a future with you ..

I'm in the process of moving on and working on improving myself and learning lessons from this ..

I still however feel its very likely this is a rebound relationship moving at hype speed and she has displaced feelings to get over us... that usually doesn't last long..

this guy will go back home in the next few weeks at that point or even now it will start to crumble or it will grow stronger..

Love is abundant and so many that I can connect with out there but in my lifetime I have had just less than a handful that I connected with like that and my best connection ever had while living in Philippines..

Agree. Broad stroke prejudice is never helpful.
    Originally Posted by Mrfunguy2020
    I don't see what your statement has to do with my story whatsoever ..

RedDress..

want to thank you telling me not to worry about the tattoo thing... I'm not 100% sure but a friend looked at her posts yesterday and already he doesn't see anything on her arms whatsoever although he couldn't completely see the inside of the arms.. If it was a henna tattoo it looks like it washed off in less than 3 weeks...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice