Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: I found out my boyfriend's best friend has a crush on me

You say youíve been with your boyfriend for 3+ years so Iím guessing youíre somewhere around 16-19 years old? Youíre either too young to have a long term boyfriend (and too young to be drinking), or too old to be playing truth or dare.

If you donít want guys peeking at you when you take your shirt off, donít take your shirt off in front of them. If you donít want to hurt your boyfriend or have to worry about your secrets coming out, donít play truth or dare and donít get drunk with guys who arenít your boyfriend.

You played a stupid game and made stupid decisions and asked stupid questions that you werenít ready to hear the answer to, nor should you know the answer to. Now youíre feeling awkward about the situation because thatís the price to pay for those stupid decisions. Learn from this and be smarter next time.

Originally Posted by Tf369
    What the hell do I do about this? I am going to see him a lot so it's going to be a prominent issue.
    Go to bed when your boyfriend goes to bed. Don't hang around with this guy when your boyfriend is absent, especially when you are drunk.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Give Advice
Ask For Advice