Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Go to his house or not?

Gold Member
    Originally Posted by itsallgrand
    It's totally ok to not want to go to that house. The fact it stresses you out even thinking of the possibility of it, well, best to respect that is where you are at right now and give yourself permission to say no if it ever comes to being asked.
    I understand too you may want space from any place that your ex has lived in. It's alright, it's ok to focus on what is best for you.
    Thank you! I'm thinking more clearly now. I definitely want space from wherever the ex has lived in. I'm trying really hard to not think about him.

Originally Posted by goddess
    I'm trying really hard to not think about him.
    Sorry for the residual turmoil you still have Goddess... It takes as long as it takes*

However in trying hard to NOT think about something we sometimes end up like a fly in a spiders web... you know, the more you struggle the more tangled up you get*

Just know that it's ok. Of course you'll still think about him...and that is your brain processing stuff....

And you want to process it properly. By trying not to you run the risk of it springing out of the box somewhere down the line when something triggers it....

Just keep doing what you're doing and taking care of the day to day and time will work it's magic*

Sending You Strength

Carus*

Originally Posted by goddess
    Sounds good to me.
    It is! I remain grateful that I've maintained that boundary all this time. No need to make yourself go sometime later. Just don't go, ever. Your son will move eventually. This will be a non-issue.

Gold Member
    Originally Posted by IAmFCA
    It is! I remain grateful that I've maintained that boundary all this time. No need to make yourself go sometime later. Just don't go, ever. Your son will move eventually. This will be a non-issue.
    Thank you! You are right. I feel better now. xx

Gold Member
    Originally Posted by Carus
    Sorry for the residual turmoil you still have Goddess... It takes as long as it takes*

However in trying hard to NOT think about something we sometimes end up like a fly in a spiders web... you know, the more you struggle the more tangled up you get*

Just know that it's ok. Of course you'll still think about him...and that is your brain processing stuff....

And you want to process it properly. By trying not to you run the risk of it springing out of the box somewhere down the line when something triggers it....

Just keep doing what you're doing and taking care of the day to day and time will work it's magic*

Sending You Strength

Carus*
    How kind and supportive you are. Thank you, Carus! xx

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Give Advice
Ask For Advice