Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Thread: Made a mistake. Struggling to cope.

Platinum Member
    >>I know he will try and reach out to me somehow, but I have made sure Iíve blocked him on everything I had him on. I wonít let him win this time.<<

I am very happy to hear that.

Stay strong!

((HUGS))

Bronze Member
    Thank you so much. You have been so honest and I needed the wake up call. I am trying my best so stay strong through this absolute s* show or a failed relationship.

Bronze Member
    I have now blocked him. I saw the Instagram videos just before I did this. Which is also what confirmed and gave me the wake up call I needed, to walk the hell away and never go back. Very fragile right now, but I am praying I get through this and my health can get back on track and I can resume my work.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by Chloej123
    I have now blocked him. I saw the Instagram videos just before I did this. Which is also what confirmed and gave me the wake up call I needed, to walk the hell away and never go back. Very fragile right now, but I am praying I get through this and my health can get back on track and I can resume my work.
    It's amazing how much better you'll start to feel once you decide to stop trying to get this guy to love you and treat you well.

HE is the one causing your pain. Remove the source of the pain and remove the pain!

Gold Member
    If he is a Premier League footballer he will have 100's of women fighting over him. For our American friends he's a top level football (soccer) player which means he has huge status and millions in the bank so he has his pick. Not saying this is the OP motive of course.

He clearly realised this and as I put (without knowing he was a PL player) in your original thread he wants to sleep around.

In a way he's been honest so you must block him and keep it that way for your own sake.

Bronze Member
    Yes ninjabib, youíre right. I however, as you already said, was not with him for the financial aspect. I actually knew him before he went professional 2 years ago. I am a model by trade so I have always worked and thankfully never ever relied on him financially. I am just trying my best to get through the days now. It is getting a bit easier day by day. Again thanks for your response

Gold Member
    I am 100% not saying you were after his money Chloe but i think for him the penny dropped that he's still young and does many, many women after him and unfortunately he has decided he wants to have his fun rather than settle down.

I think just because he thinks he's indirectly told you this, that if you keep going back in his mind it will be ok to sleep with you because he's already said he doesnt want a relationship in his own way.

Anyway, i hope you recover from this, i'm sure you will, you seem level headed. On the plus side you are now free to find someone who does want you want.

Platinum Member
    @ninja, I don't think he's been honest at all.

He sent her many mixed messages, I don't have time to outline what they all were, they're all outlined in this thread and previous threads.

He was very cruel to her after he ended it, telling her she needs to "grow up." Laying a guilt trip after she deleted him from her social media. Which she had every right to do without being made to feel like some horrible person for doing so.

Then, after she distanced herself, he lured her back by barraging her with texts, leading her to believe he had regretted his decision and wanted to get back together, only to discard her like a piece of trash after she positively responded.

This bozo's ego is he size of North and South America combined, and then some!

Everything he did, everything he said -- 100% ego.

I don't care if he's a big football star who makes tons of money, HE needs to grow up.

Bronze Member
    Katrina, I love your energy lol. His ego is painfully big. I feel so much better today :)

And funnily enough, he reached out to my friend on Instagram asking her to ask me to unblock him and that he is super sorry. Itís almost amusing now! He screwed up and I am never going back.

Gold Member
    Katrina I agree with you. What I am saying is that in HIS head he feels that he's been honest by muddying the waters and HE is assuming that Chloe has got the (poor) hint.

There can be many disconnects in the way men and women communicate with each other. It would be much easier for all if everyone spoke in black and white terms but sadly that doesn't happen often from either side.

I agree he's a douche but when he's exhibited douche behaviour Chloe has gone back. No one forced her to. She's onto his games now which is good and seems to be done with him which is great. The only reason I mentioned his wealth and status is because OP mentioned she was a model and he was PL.player. To me that suggests that OP considers status somewhat important within herself and for her partner.

As you correctly mentioned status creates ego. Neither justify treating someone poorly. For me there was no need for either to be mentioned.

Chloe never unblock him on anything.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567

Give Advice
Ask For Advice