LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: i am not sure what to do

i am not sure what to do

i am really lonely and struggling to know if i love this guy we still love each i think but its hard i am really lost and i dont feel like my self any more i have been diagnosed with depression and i am only 15 but i am not sure what to do anymore the guy i love has autism and torretts but i love him but i am not really sure what to do as i feel really alone all the time and i am just not sure what to do.

Platinum Member
    Can you please give some more background? We do not know what is happening in your relationship. Are you getting treated?

well i am not really getting any treatment as there is not really anything to help me due to my age
    but with the relationship we were together and we broke up as he was getting picked on by people for dating me due to my age and his age but we are only two years apart i love him but i am not ssure he loves me he tells me that we might get back together when i am 16 at the end of the year but i am just not sure what to do

Platinum Member
    You can receive counseling. Who told you that you could not receive treatment? Is this your thinking?

I think that if he loved you, he would have stood by your side. I think it may be best to let this go. Please do not put your life on hold for this guy.

Please get some help for your depression.

i did ask about getting counselling but the school said that they have no one taliored to depression that can help me

i am going in to year 11 soon and i am not sure how i am going to cope with trying to study as i ahve learning dissiculties i have dyslexia and dysgraphia and i really struggle ad having depression really get me down but my mum does not want to take me to cahms as it did not help my sister with her issues so she thinks that it will not work for me

Platinum Member
    What is cahms? Have you spoken with someone at your school regarding your disabilities? Does your school have any suggestions for counselors outside of the school? Where is your dad?

cahms is an outside of school help i have spoken to the school but they are not sure how to help and i need ideas for studying and my real dad is not aloud to see me i just have my mums boyfriend

i struggle with studying and dealing with my depression on my own and with the relationship as well it seems to go from bad to worse for me

Platinum Member
    Can cahms recommend another program?

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Give Advice
Ask For Advice