Facebook share
LinkedIn share
Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: Girlfriend met her colleague outside office on coffee without my knowledge.

Originally Posted by katrina1980
    spartan, I just have one last question for ya, then I'll go away.

If your daughter or sister (if you have one) were dating a man whom you discovered wanted to "torture and assault" her (your words), or otherwise take revenge on her for doing something as innocent as taking a coffee break with a male work colleague, or anything else for matter, would you not be extremely troubled by that?

"Judge not, lest ye be judged."

Yes I am judging you, just as you are judging me now for my opinion.

My question was rhetorical, but please at least think about it, because despite what you think of my "judgment", it is troubling, very troubling.
    What about the girls who is blaming me for that? Have you read everything I wrote in this thread? Stop making it up by putting words in a sequence that suits you to prove me an assaulter.

Platinum Member
    Originally Posted by spartan99
    What about the girls who is blaming me for that? Have you read everything I wrote in this thread? Stop making it up by putting words in a sequence that suits you to prove me an assaulter.
    sparten, if you wish to converse with me, please speak to me in a respectful manner. If a missed something, I apologize, but there is a way to address that without accusing me of "putting words in a sequence that suits you to prove me an assaulter."

You may not have liked or agreed with my posts, but I've been respectful to you and would appreciate the same courtesy in return.

Again, I apologize if I misunderstood, I will go back and read again for clarity.

Edit: And if you're inclined, please respond to my post no. 30 because I am really confused by this, thanks.

sparten, if you wish to converse with me, please speak to me in a respectful manner. If a missed something, I apologize, but there is a way to address that without accusing me of "putting words in a sequence that suits you to prove me an assaulter."

You may not have liked or agreed with my posts, but I've been respectful to you and would appreciate the same courtesy in return.

Again, I apologize if I misunderstood, I will go back and read again for clarity.

Edit: And if you're inclined, please respond to my post no. 30 because I am really confused by this, thanks.
    Are you her bf or prison warden? Good grief.

My advice? Break up w this girl and get yourself some professional help.
    That were your words for me, ma'am. You too could have been a bit respectful in the first place. Thanks though.

Platinum Member
    That were your words for me, ma'am. You too could have been a bit respectful in the first place. Thanks though.
    I fail to see how advising you to seek professional help was disrespectful, however, if you considered it disrespectful, that's your prerogative; I'm not you, and as such, could not even begin to perceive things the way you do.

In any event, obviously there is no point in my continuing to respond trying to help you, and it's also quite clear you have no desire to let us all in your mindset about being bothered by your gf taking a coffee break with a male work colleague, so on that note spartan, I am signing off and wish you the best.

I fail to see how advising you to seek professional help was disrespectful, however, if you considered it disrespectful, that's your prerogative; I'm not you, and as such, could not even begin to perceive things the way you do.

In any event, obviously there is no point in my continuing to respond trying to help you, and it's also quite clear you have no desire to let us all in your mindset about being bothered by your gf taking a coffee break with a male work colleague, so on that note spartan, I am signing off and wish you the best.
    Same here. I'm not you. I wasn't disrespectful. Good day to you.

Ah, yes. The Spartans. Known for their ferocity in battle as well as their unrivaled pettiness in LDRs.

Put the sword and shield down, tiger. It'll be alright.

Platinum Member
    Sorry MissCanuck, but I'm so done with manliness, manners, and morals. Nothing seems to help right now. I'll show her what a heartache feels like.
    Crazy much??

Honestly dude grow up. You met a girl, it ain't working out, move on. Lose the captain creeper routine... You're solidifying exactly why your girl is out with other guys. Platonically or not... At your first message I was on your side now I realize... Cookoocookoo!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Give Advice
Ask For Advice