Is texting this pathetic?

hide

There is a girl I’ve known for awhile, she flirted with me way back last semester when we sat beside each other all semester. I was not interested at the time because I believed she had a boyfriend, but she actually had broke up with him. Now, it’s 6 months later and I just hung out with her with 1 of my guy friends and 2 other girls at his house. Me and my friend drank some, I had 4 beers so I can’t remember specifics but I just remember it was a really fun night. I got to talk to her and the other girls about personal stuff for the first time in awhile, because I hadn’t talked to her since last semester. We asked each other about our personal lives, and I made her laugh a bunch of times. After last night, I’ve realized that she is such an amazing smart person and I want to get to know her more. I feel like I want to tell her how I feel about her over text and that I want to get to know her more but I’m not sure if this sounds pathetic or not. She constantly has a lot of other guys after her so I feel like if I text this to her it will make me look needy and expose the fact that I want her! What should I do ?

Texting - and other forms of written electronic communication, including, ironically, this message board - has been quite damaging to old-fashioned verbal communication.

Give her a call to say hi.

If she sounds happy to hear from you, ask her out.

Archived