Google plus share
Twitter plus share
Give Advice
Ask For Advice

Thread: Please delete my post

Please delete my post

Hi,

Please delete my post 'what is going on here'
    I am sick of asking for advice on this and getting gbh of the earhole over it and being made to be the bad guy.

Posts/threads are not deleted upon request. However you can report rude or harassing posts and put problem posters on your "ignore" list.
    Originally Posted by Sarahcoleman
    Hi,Please delete my post 'what is going on here'.I am sick of asking for advice on this and getting gbh of the earhole over it and being made to be the bad guy.

What is gbh?

Out of suffering have emerged the strongest souls; the most massive characters are seared
    No one gave you an earful you didnít hear what you wanted big difference. If people disagreeing with you is an earful using the internet for advice is not for you. Just be aware our besties and family will usually agree because they donít want you upset.

What posts offend you? I read the thread and it frankly struck me as one of the gentlest threads Iíve seen. It appears you could only really be upset about people saying he may not be interested?

Platinum Member
    Hi,

I read the thread and I saw some solid advice given. I know it wasnít what you wanted to hear but I also know being a longtime member on this forum. You have to take things with a grain of salt. Take in the advice you find helpful. If thereís something you donít like just ignore. Youíll see that no one will sugar coat their opinions and tell you how they see it. They are not being mean thatís nobodyís intention. The people on this forum have good intention of giving advice that helps you see the bigger picture.

I hope what I say encourages you to stay. At first I was like you and felt I was being bashed when I first came here. But the posters advice and helpful suggestions have really helped me even if itís not always something I want to hear.

Lisa

We do not delete threads upon request. Please refer to the Forum Rules to which you agreed when you registered. Thanks.

Thread closed.

Give Advice
Ask For Advice